9 Inspiringly Brave Beer Tattoos
We know you love beer… but do you love beer enough to get a beer tattoo?! If you are thinking of getting some beer inspired ink, here are some of our favourites to give you some ideas.
By Justin Beerber on Jan. 23, 2017
1. Check out this cool, black and white, Heineken beer tattoo.
Nuevo tatto curado!! gracias @matiasnobletattoo eres un fenomeno!! Otro mas para la coleccion #cerveza #beer #beertattoo #heineken #heinekenexperience #tattoomachine #blackandgrey #blackandgreytattoo A photo posted by Javier Gil Gregorio (@javitogg) on
2. Watch as this colourful Tiger beer tattoo comes to life.
🐯 Tiger Beer 🐯🍻 💉 @tattoo.videos 💉 featuring tattoo artist @mares_tattooist 💉🌹💀❣ #tigerbeer #beer #beertattoo #🍻#🍺 A video posted by Tattoo Videos (@tattoo.videos) on
3. It’s all about placement with this Miller Lite beer tattoo!
#miller #millerlite #beerme #beertattoo A photo posted by Dan Mason (@danmasontattoo) on
4. Nothing says, “I work out” better than a six pack beer tattoo. Probably not of the Bud Light variety though…
After a beer festival, all of the big brewery presidents decided to go get a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, “Hey Senor, I would like the world’s best beer, a Corona.” The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. The guy from Budweiser says, “I’d like the best beer in the world, give me ‘The King Of Beers’, a Budweiser.” The bartender gives him one. The guy from Coors says, “I’d like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.” He gets it. The guy from Guinness sits down and says, “Give me a Coke.” The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask “Why aren’t you drinking a Guinness?” and the Guinness president replies, “Well, I figured if you guys aren’t drinking beer, neither would I.”
Love all these beer tattoos?
There are even more on Instagram – Check it out
5. This Delirium Tremens beer tattoo, supports this guy’s love for the brand but doesn’t make him a walking bill board for bottles or cans!
@amikevin killed it. Looks exactly like I wanted! #tattoo #delerium #beertattoo #elephants #tremens A photo posted by Bryan Mercier (@bryhasnoinstgrm) on
6. Size matters! This giant Guinness beer glass tattoo is enough to share with that special someone!
7. The attention to detail in this Coors Light beer tattoo is impressive!
8. This Rouge beer tattoo is a little more discrete being only the brand name and smaller than the other tattoos in this list.
Just tattooed someone who really loves ROGUE BEER!! #rogue #beer #roguebrewery #roguebeer #newportoregon #beertattoo #roguenation A photo posted by Aran Campas (@arantattoos) on
9. This Newcastle Brown Ale beer tattoo works nicely with the other tattoos on this canvas, making it look like it was meant to be there.
Bottle of broon by @davesimp #northsidetattooz #newcastle #NewcastleBrownAle #broonale #beertattoo A photo posted by Northside Tattooz (@northsidetattooz) on
Do you have tattoo of a beer glass, bottle, or beer brand logo that you’d like to show off?
Let us know and we will share your sweet beer ink!
Are you a social-savvy beer lover? You may also like…
20 Epic Tattoos Every Beer Lover Needs to See
Beer and tattoos have been partners in crime since almost the dawn of brewing. In fact, beer has been responsible for many a regretted tattoo. You won’t regret any of this brewery-inspired body art though. You might even find your next tattoo here.
The Perfect Beer For Libra
You’re the balanced of the star signs and a true charmer. Libras are diplomatic, cooperative and social butterflies. What is the perfect beer match for Libra?
6 Famous Beer Quotes That Are Worth Repeating
Here are some great beer quotes from famous people we love, about that golden nectar we love.
Doug Ford Political Move Campaigns on Buck A Beer in Ontario
Doug Ford has promised Ontario residents he’ll bring back the $1 beer. In his campaign firmly planted on “Buck A Beer”, the brother of the famous former Toronto Mayor, Rob Ford, is banking on citizens’ love for cheap brews to gain votes for the Conservative government.