10 Inspiring Beer Brand Tattoos
We know you love beer… but do you love beer THIS much?!
By Justin Beerber on Jan. 23, 2017
1. Check out this cool, black and white, Heineken Beer Tattoo.
Nuevo tatto curado!! gracias @matiasnobletattoo eres un fenomeno!! Otro mas para la coleccion #cerveza #beer #beertattoo #heineken #heinekenexperience #tattoomachine #blackandgrey #blackandgreytattoo A photo posted by Javier Gil Gregorio (@javitogg) on
2. Watch as this colourful Tiger Beer Tattoo comes to life.
🐯 Tiger Beer 🐯🍻 💉 @tattoo.videos 💉 featuring tattoo artist @mares_tattooist 💉🌹💀❣ #tigerbeer #beer #beertattoo #🍻#🍺 A video posted by Tattoo Videos (@tattoo.videos) on
3. It’s all about placement with this Miller Lite beer tattoo!
#miller #millerlite #beerme #beertattoo A photo posted by Dan Mason (@danmasontattoo) on
4. Looks like this guy LOVES beer so much that he has a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer tattoo which is front and centre and another brand on the other side.
#PBR #pabst #pabstblueribbon #beertattoo #beerlover #quannahtattoo #instagood #igink #colortattoo #milwaukee #brewery #beer #nofilter #workhard #stayhumble A photo posted by Quannah Driver (@quannahdriver) on
5. Nothing says, “I work out” better than a six pack. Probably not of the Bud Light variety though…
After a beer festival, all of the big brewery presidents decided to go get a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, “Hey Senor, I would like the world’s best beer, a Corona.” The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. The guy from Budweiser says, “I’d like the best beer in the world, give me ‘The King Of Beers’, a Budweiser.” The bartender gives him one. The guy from Coors says, “I’d like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.” He gets it. The guy from Guinness sits down and says, “Give me a Coke.” The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask “Why aren’t you drinking a Guinness?” and the Guinness president replies, “Well, I figured if you guys aren’t drinking beer, neither would I.”
6. This Delirium Tremens beer tattoo, supports this guys love for the brand but doesn’t make him a walking bill board for bottles or cans!
@amikevin killed it. Looks exactly like I wanted! #tattoo #delerium #beertattoo #elephants #tremens A photo posted by Bryan Mercier (@bryhasnoinstgrm) on
7. Size matters! This giant Guinness beer glass tattoo is enough to share with that special someone!
8. The attention to detail in this Coors Light beer tattoo is impressive!
9. This Rouge beer tattoo is a little more discrete being only the brand name and smaller than the other tattoos in this list.
Just tattooed someone who really loves ROGUE BEER!! #rogue #beer #roguebrewery #roguebeer #newportoregon #beertattoo #roguenation A photo posted by Aran Campas (@arantattoos) on
10. This Newcastle Brown Ale beer tattoo works nicely with the other tattoos on this canvass, making it look like it was meant to be there.
Bottle of broon by @davesimp #northsidetattooz #newcastle #NewcastleBrownAle #broonale #beertattoo A photo posted by Northside Tattooz (@northsidetattooz) on
Edmonton Craft Beer Festival 2018 #YEGBeerFest
EDMONTON CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL RUNS ON Friday, June 1st (3-10PM) AND Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 (2-10PM) Increase your beer knowledge, and find a new favourite by sampling some of the more than 400 different types of beer on site. Take part in beer seminars, and vote for the People’s Choice awards. You can meet new
VIDEO: Beer! The Musical!!
It seems only fitting to promote New York beer…with a musical!
VIDEO: The Beer Brewing Process in Less Than 30 Seconds
Park Chalet Coastal Beer Garden in San Francisco takes us through the brewing process, but this is quick, so don’t blink or you’ll miss it.