9 Inspiringly Brave Beer Tattoos
We know you love beer… but do you love beer enough to get a beer tattoo?! If you are thinking of getting some beer inspired ink, here are some of our favourites to give you some ideas.
By Justin Beerber on Jan. 23, 2017
1. Check out this cool, black and white, Heineken beer tattoo.
Nuevo tatto curado!! gracias @matiasnobletattoo eres un fenomeno!! Otro mas para la coleccion #cerveza #beer #beertattoo #heineken #heinekenexperience #tattoomachine #blackandgrey #blackandgreytattoo A photo posted by Javier Gil Gregorio (@javitogg) on
2. Watch as this colourful Tiger beer tattoo comes to life.
🐯 Tiger Beer 🐯🍻 💉 @tattoo.videos 💉 featuring tattoo artist @mares_tattooist 💉🌹💀❣ #tigerbeer #beer #beertattoo #🍻#🍺 A video posted by Tattoo Videos (@tattoo.videos) on
3. It’s all about placement with this Miller Lite beer tattoo!
#miller #millerlite #beerme #beertattoo A photo posted by Dan Mason (@danmasontattoo) on
4. Nothing says, “I work out” better than a six pack beer tattoo. Probably not of the Bud Light variety though…
After a beer festival, all of the big brewery presidents decided to go get a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, “Hey Senor, I would like the world’s best beer, a Corona.” The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him. The guy from Budweiser says, “I’d like the best beer in the world, give me ‘The King Of Beers’, a Budweiser.” The bartender gives him one. The guy from Coors says, “I’d like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors.” He gets it. The guy from Guinness sits down and says, “Give me a Coke.” The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask “Why aren’t you drinking a Guinness?” and the Guinness president replies, “Well, I figured if you guys aren’t drinking beer, neither would I.”
5. This Delirium Tremens beer tattoo, supports this guy’s love for the brand but doesn’t make him a walking bill board for bottles or cans!
@amikevin killed it. Looks exactly like I wanted! #tattoo #delerium #beertattoo #elephants #tremens A photo posted by Bryan Mercier (@bryhasnoinstgrm) on
6. Size matters! This giant Guinness beer glass tattoo is enough to share with that special someone!
7. The attention to detail in this Coors Light beer tattoo is impressive!
8. This Rouge beer tattoo is a little more discrete being only the brand name and smaller than the other tattoos in this list.
Just tattooed someone who really loves ROGUE BEER!! #rogue #beer #roguebrewery #roguebeer #newportoregon #beertattoo #roguenation A photo posted by Aran Campas (@arantattoos) on
9. This Newcastle Brown Ale beer tattoo works nicely with the other tattoos on this canvas, making it look like it was meant to be there.
Bottle of broon by @davesimp #northsidetattooz #newcastle #NewcastleBrownAle #broonale #beertattoo A photo posted by Northside Tattooz (@northsidetattooz) on
Do you have tattoo of a beer glass/bottle, beer brand logo, or any beer related tattoo and want to be added to this list?! Let us know and we will share your sweet beer ink!
Do you enjoy social-savvy beer posts? Here are some others we think you might like:
The Perfect Beer For Capricorn
You’re the more traditional of the horoscope signs. As an Earth sign, you’re reserved, responsible and well-disciplined. What is the perfect beer match for a wise, at times rigid, Capricorn?
Video: One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer – John Lee Hooker (Song and Lyrics)
The bartender he said, “So what do you want, Johnny?” – One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer
Pyramid Beer Quiz
Welcome to your adventure/beer pairing guide. Answer a few questions and match your passion with just the right Pyramid brew.