9 Awesome Beercation Instagrams
Beer drinkers are great world travelers and the beauty of beer is that wherever we are that’s where it is. Beercation here we come!
By The Beer Community on May. 25, 2017
1.Cheers to Being Swept Away in the Under Current! @DeepCreekBrew
2. Cheers to Feelin’ Like a Mermaid
@Regrann from @hookedondonyx – Feelin like a mermaid and drinkin beers on the beach. Perfect Tuesday. 👙: @panicpop #mermaid #merbabe #ad #panicpop #swimsuit #bluehair #girlswithtattoos #suicidegirls #cheers – #regrann #beergirls #sexy #beer #beer4sexy #craftbeer #beergirl
A post shared by Best beer girls (@beer4sexy) on
3. Cheers to a Beer-tiful Waterfall!
A post shared by A d e l e (@adellliott) on
4. Cheers to Beer Beach!
A post shared by Valeria Ruggeri (@valeriaaa80) on
5. Cheers to a Great Time!
A post shared by Anna Banana (@bananas4beer) on
6. Cheers to Clouds of Delusion Paired With A Seabreeze!
7. Cheers to War Horse in the Wild!
A post shared by War Horse Brewing Company (@warhorsebrewing) on
8. Cheers to a Beautiful Location and a Great Beer!
9. Cheers to Walkin on Water! Now that’s the Awesome Power of a Great Beer!
Are You Going on a Beercation?
- Don’t forget to check our #DrinkLocal section for destinations.
- Send us some of your great beer-travel pics, ideas and reviews. We’d love to feature them here on JustBeer.
5 Top IPAs
My First taste of IPA was as a kid on P.E.I. , sneaking sips of the old mans Alexander Keiths. I found it nasty and never understood why he loved it so much. I’ve recently rediscovered IPA’s but on a whole new level. While I never became a fan of Keiths like Dad, these IPA’s are my top 5 must try for hop heads or those willing to give hops a chance.
The Wedding Beer
Getting married this summer, but beer is more your style than wine? This beer is the perfect beer for your wedding.
Foods For The 16 Days of Oktoberfest
These are not made with beer, but they go perfectly with a nice big mug of it. Try them at Oktoberfest or follow the recipes to make them at home. There is one for everyday of Oktoberfest to keep you happy and full.