9 Awesome Beercation Instagrams
Beer drinkers are great world travelers and the beauty of beer is that wherever we are that’s where it is. Beercation here we come!
By The Beer Community on May. 25, 2017
1.Cheers to Being Swept Away in the Under Current! @DeepCreekBrew
2. Cheers to Feelin’ Like a Mermaid
@Regrann from @hookedondonyx – Feelin like a mermaid and drinkin beers on the beach. Perfect Tuesday. 👙: @panicpop #mermaid #merbabe #ad #panicpop #swimsuit #bluehair #girlswithtattoos #suicidegirls #cheers – #regrann #beergirls #sexy #beer #beer4sexy #craftbeer #beergirl
A post shared by Best beer girls (@beer4sexy) on
3. Cheers to a Beer-tiful Waterfall!
A post shared by A d e l e (@adellliott) on
4. Cheers to Beer Beach!
A post shared by Valeria Ruggeri (@valeriaaa80) on
5. Cheers to a Great Time!
A post shared by Anna Banana (@bananas4beer) on
6. Cheers to Clouds of Delusion Paired With A Seabreeze!
7. Cheers to War Horse in the Wild!
A post shared by War Horse Brewing Company (@warhorsebrewing) on
8. Cheers to a Beautiful Location and a Great Beer!
9. Cheers to Walkin on Water! Now that’s the Awesome Power of a Great Beer!
Are You Going on a Beercation?
- Don’t forget to check our #DrinkLocal section for destinations.
- Send us some of your great beer-travel pics, ideas and reviews. We’d love to feature them here on JustBeer.
15 Things You’ll Learn About Local Beer on Calgary Brewery Tours
Visit your favourite local breweries with Calgary Brewery Tours for an education in craft beer like no other.
Celebrating German Beer Day
On April 23 1516, the Reinheitsgebot or the German Beer Purity Law came into effect. How do Germans celebrate this grand day?
12 Gifts For The Beer Lovers On Your List
Not sure what to get your significant other’s Dad for Christmas? Did you pick the weird guy at the office for Secret Santa? Feeling like treating yourself this holiday season? Here are 12 awesome gifts for anyone who enjoys a cold one from time to time.
Happy 500th Anniversary Reinheitsgebot!
Also know as “the German Beer Purity Law”, Reinheitsgebot is the collection of rules and regulations that restrict ingredients in classic German beers (also applicable in the German predecessor states). Read on to discover the history of this time-honored German beer tradition…