A Diaper & Beer Party AKA Baby Shower for the Dad
Is your buddy going to be a daddy? Don’t miss out the fun that a baby shower can be for you and the boys. Plan him a Beer & Diaper Party.
By Shira Kogut on May. 22, 2017
The biggest trend for soon-to-be-dads is having a baby shower, but we all know that baby showers are traditionally for women.
Tired of feeling left out of the baby festivities men are starting to throw their buddies a baby shower, but it sounds so much more manly when you call it a…
Beer & Diaper Party
How to Plan a Beer & Diaper Party
- Pick a location either someone’s house, favorite pub, sporting event, etc…
- Pick a date and time.
- Call your guy friends and invite them.
- Feel free to be creative: Beer & BBQ, Pizza, Pints & Poker, Dad-chelor Party, Burgers, Beer & Babies or my favourite Chuggies & Huggies whatever you call it, it’ll be a blast.
- It can be a surprise or planned (either way check with the baby’s mommy to make sure she hasn’t planned anything she needs daddy for that day, wouldn’t want your buddy not to come to his own party).
What to Bring
This is real easy. Each guy must bring:
- Their favorite 6-pack or 12-pack
- A package of diapers.
Done! No shopping! No thinking! No wrong gifts!
All babies need diapers and even if the size is wrong, it doesn’t matter, eventually they will need it. And, of course, with beer you just can’t go wrong.
So men celebrate becoming a dad. It is a really great time in your life and all great times call for great beer!
If I B U, I’d Seriously Read More
Craft Beer in Hawaii
While Hawaii is not known as a Craft Brewery State, there are definitely some hidden gems on the Islands.
Chanukah, Hanukkah Pass The Beer
Looking for that perfect beer for your Chanuka celebrations? Look no further. This one’s for you.
Bottle Breachers Make a Great Gift
Looking for a great gift for your bridal party or you are a brewery that wants a cool and unique promo giveaway. Check out Bottle Breachers!
REVIEW: Brewsters in Lake Bonavista
Hey Boozers, so there are days where I’m shocked by things I hear, and the other day was one of them. I got an email from the Director of Sales for Brewsters. He asked a question about me having to go to one of Brewsters locations. I told him the only place that was