A Diaper & Beer Party AKA Baby Shower for the Dad
Is your buddy going to be a daddy? Don’t miss out the fun that a baby shower can be for you and the boys. Plan him a Beer & Diaper Party.
By Shira Kogut on May. 22, 2017
The biggest trend for soon-to-be-dads is having a baby shower, but we all know that baby showers are traditionally for women.
Tired of feeling left out of the baby festivities men are starting to throw their buddies a baby shower, but it sounds so much more manly when you call it a…
Beer & Diaper Party
How to Plan a Beer & Diaper Party
- Pick a location either someone’s house, favorite pub, sporting event, etc…
- Pick a date and time.
- Call your guy friends and invite them.
- Feel free to be creative: Beer & BBQ, Pizza, Pints & Poker, Dad-chelor Party, Burgers, Beer & Babies or my favourite Chuggies & Huggies whatever you call it, it’ll be a blast.
- It can be a surprise or planned (either way check with the baby’s mommy to make sure she hasn’t planned anything she needs daddy for that day, wouldn’t want your buddy not to come to his own party).
What to Bring
This is real easy. Each guy must bring:
- Their favorite 6-pack or 12-pack
- A package of diapers.
Done! No shopping! No thinking! No wrong gifts!
All babies need diapers and even if the size is wrong, it doesn’t matter, eventually they will need it. And, of course, with beer you just can’t go wrong.
So men celebrate becoming a dad. It is a really great time in your life and all great times call for great beer!
If I B U, I’d Seriously Read More
The Wedding Beer
Getting married this summer, but beer is more your style than wine? This beer is the perfect beer for your wedding.
VIDEO: Booze by the BBQ
Solaris White Peach Ale by Phillips – Does it taste as bright and colourful as the design of the can it comes in? Watch this special edition of Booze by the BBQ from Booze Reviews to find out.
9 Awesome Beercation Instagrams
Beer drinkers are great world travelers and the beauty of beer is that wherever we are that’s where it is. Beercation here we come!
Tool Shed, People Skills Review
Could you or someone you know use some People Skills? Watch here and then you be the judge…