A Diaper & Beer Party AKA Baby Shower for the Dad
Is your buddy going to be a daddy? Don’t miss out the fun that a baby shower can be for you and the boys. Plan him a Beer & Diaper Party.
By Shira Kogut on May. 22, 2017
The biggest trend for soon-to-be-dads is having a baby shower, but we all know that baby showers are traditionally for women.
Tired of feeling left out of the baby festivities men are starting to throw their buddies a baby shower, but it sounds so much more manly when you call it a…
Beer & Diaper Party
How to Plan a Beer & Diaper Party
- Pick a location either someone’s house, favorite pub, sporting event, etc…
- Pick a date and time.
- Call your guy friends and invite them.
- Feel free to be creative: Beer & BBQ, Pizza, Pints & Poker, Dad-chelor Party, Burgers, Beer & Babies or my favourite Chuggies & Huggies whatever you call it, it’ll be a blast.
- It can be a surprise or planned (either way check with the baby’s mommy to make sure she hasn’t planned anything she needs daddy for that day, wouldn’t want your buddy not to come to his own party).
What to Bring
This is real easy. Each guy must bring:
- Their favorite 6-pack or 12-pack
- A package of diapers.
Done! No shopping! No thinking! No wrong gifts!
All babies need diapers and even if the size is wrong, it doesn’t matter, eventually they will need it. And, of course, with beer you just can’t go wrong.
So men celebrate becoming a dad. It is a really great time in your life and all great times call for great beer!
If I B U, I’d Seriously Read More
A Flight While Waiting for Your Flight
My son’s desire to take a rest before walking to our gate all the way on the other side of the Cleveland Airport led to a chance finding of Great Lakes Brewing Co. Nothing like a flight before a flight!
VIDEO: Hell’s Basement Brewing, The Yard Blackberry Milkshake IPA Review
I am back! I also got a chance to try the Blackberry Milkshake IPA from Hell’s Basement Brewing!
A Beer Pipeline – Not Just Pipe Dreams
Under the city of Bruges there are more than just water pipes, electricity wires and cable distribution there is a pipe that pumps liquid gold, so make sure to bring a beer mug if that main ever bursts.
How to Host a Mother’s Day Beer Brunch
Hosting is hard work, but then all the benefits, love and praise are yours. It is especially worth it when you see that loving glow on your mom’s face. Ok… part of the love and gratitude is for you and the other part is for the craft beer. We think you’ll agree to share the limelight!