A Diaper & Beer Party AKA Baby Shower for the Dad
Is your buddy going to be a daddy? Don’t miss out the fun that a baby shower can be for you and the boys. Plan him a Beer & Diaper Party.
By Shira Kogut on May. 22, 2017
The biggest trend for soon-to-be-dads is having a baby shower, but we all know that baby showers are traditionally for women.
Tired of feeling left out of the baby festivities men are starting to throw their buddies a baby shower, but it sounds so much more manly when you call it a…
Beer & Diaper Party
How to Plan a Beer & Diaper Party
- Pick a location either someone’s house, favorite pub, sporting event, etc…
- Pick a date and time.
- Call your guy friends and invite them.
- Feel free to be creative: Beer & BBQ, Pizza, Pints & Poker, Dad-chelor Party, Burgers, Beer & Babies or my favourite Chuggies & Huggies whatever you call it, it’ll be a blast.
- It can be a surprise or planned (either way check with the baby’s mommy to make sure she hasn’t planned anything she needs daddy for that day, wouldn’t want your buddy not to come to his own party).
What to Bring
This is real easy. Each guy must bring:
- Their favorite 6-pack or 12-pack
- A package of diapers.
Done! No shopping! No thinking! No wrong gifts!
All babies need diapers and even if the size is wrong, it doesn’t matter, eventually they will need it. And, of course, with beer you just can’t go wrong.
So men celebrate becoming a dad. It is a really great time in your life and all great times call for great beer!
If I B U, I’d Seriously Read More
REVIEW: Brauerei Fahr
So the past couple of days I have been looking at a new brewery that is getting established in Alberta, Brauerei Fahr. For now they are running their operations out of Tool Shed Brewery in Calgary.
Women & Beer in Alberta
My beer brothers and sisters, did you know that in Alberta there was a time that it was illegal for men and women to sit and have drink together in a bar? Luckily, we have crossed that road. The next road we need to cross…getting more women into the industry. Any ideas?
Beer and Food Pairings for a Merry Christmas
Craft beer is a great partner for many of your favourite Christmas dishes. Check this list and see what you should have on hand this holiday season.
Splitting Hairs: Craft vs Independent vs Small Brewer
In the craft beer industry there are many terms that get thrown around a lot and sometimes you just aren’t sure what they mean. Here are some definitions of Craft Brewer, Independent Brewer and Small Brewer to make things a little more clear.