Alberta Beers to Try in the New Year!
A recent CAMRA Alberta post on Facebook had a lot of great suggestions and we thought we’d share them with you. If you haven’t tried these Alberta brews better make a New Year’s resolution and get them on your list.
By Shira Kogut on Jan. 01, 2017
1. Bourbon Barrel Flat Cap Stout – Tool Shed Brewing Company
2. The Apocalypse Dudes – The Dandy Brewing Company
3. Javalanche – Banded Peak Brewing
4. Root Beer – Annex Ale Project
5. Make That A Double – Outcast Brewing
6. Barley Wine 2015 – Grizzly Paw Brewing
7. Blue Monk Bourbon Barley Wine 2015 – Brewsters Brewing Company
8. Cherry Porter – Wild Rose Brewery
9. Old Man Winter Porter – Ribstone Creek Brewery
10. Wee Heavy – Common Crown
11. White Raven IPA – Bench Creek
12. Barrel-Aged Oblation – Troubled Monk
13. S+O Collaboration – Blindman Brewing
14. Resolutions 2017 – Bent Stick Brewing
15. Ryes Against The Machine – Hell’s Basement
Here’s the original post, if you want to contribute.
Israel’s Top 10 Microbreweries
Almost overnight, Israel has become a mecca for beer drinkers, offering some surprisingly fine ales, stouts and lagers.
REVIEW: Fuggles & Warlock Tap Takeover, Beer Revolution
I LOVE tap take overs. Come with me as I enjoy the completely non-violent take over of Calgary’s Craft Beer Revolution by Fuggles & Warlocks Craftworks from BC.
For The Love Of Brewing Beer
Today I have the pleasure of writing an article on my buddy, Jonas Hurtig. Jonas is a fellow beer lover (surprise surprise that we’d be friends) who also happens to be one of the best homebrewers that I’ve ever met.
6 Interesting Beer Facts
We like to keep you in the know, so here are 6 interesting beer facts you NEED to know.