Alberta Beers to Try in the New Year!
A recent CAMRA Alberta post on Facebook had a lot of great suggestions and we thought we’d share them with you. If you haven’t tried these Alberta brews better make a New Year’s resolution and get them on your list.
By Shira Kogut on Jan. 01, 2017
1. Bourbon Barrel Flat Cap Stout – Tool Shed Brewing Company
2. The Apocalypse Dudes – The Dandy Brewing Company
3. Javalanche – Banded Peak Brewing
4. Root Beer – Annex Ale Project
5. Make That A Double – Outcast Brewing
6. Barley Wine 2015 – Grizzly Paw Brewing
7. Blue Monk Bourbon Barley Wine 2015 – Brewsters Brewing Company
8. Cherry Porter – Wild Rose Brewery
9. Old Man Winter Porter – Ribstone Creek Brewery
10. Wee Heavy – Common Crown
11. White Raven IPA – Bench Creek
12. Barrel-Aged Oblation – Troubled Monk
13. S+O Collaboration – Blindman Brewing
14. Resolutions 2017 – Bent Stick Brewing
15. Ryes Against The Machine – Hell’s Basement
Here’s the original post, if you want to contribute.
Craft Beer & Classic Rock
Here is another voice in the Craft Beer debate. The craft brewers mentioned and linked in this post have been chosen because they brew great beer and I’m supporting / showcasing local brewers; I’m not making a political or commercial statement.
Happy 500th Anniversary Reinheitsgebot!
Also know as “the German Beer Purity Law”, Reinheitsgebot is the collection of rules and regulations that restrict ingredients in classic German beers (also applicable in the German predecessor states). Read on to discover the history of this time-honored German beer tradition…
Pink Boots Society – The Women That Make The Brew
If you are a women working in the beer industry then the Pink Boots Society is for you. The Pink Boots Society’s goal is to assist, inspire and encourage women beer industry professionals to advance their careers through education. It’s also not bad to have a strong sisterhood behind you for support and guidance.
5 Cool Sustainability Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Craft Beer Market
These 5 things Craft Beer Market does to keep their locations environmentally friendly.