Alberta Beers to Try in the New Year!
A recent CAMRA Alberta post on Facebook had a lot of great suggestions and we thought we’d share them with you. If you haven’t tried these Alberta brews better make a New Year’s resolution and get them on your list.
By Shira Kogut on Jan. 01, 2017
1. Bourbon Barrel Flat Cap Stout – Tool Shed Brewing Company
2. The Apocalypse Dudes – The Dandy Brewing Company
3. Javalanche – Banded Peak Brewing
4. Root Beer – Annex Ale Project
5. Make That A Double – Outcast Brewing
6. Barley Wine 2015 – Grizzly Paw Brewing
7. Blue Monk Bourbon Barley Wine 2015 – Brewsters Brewing Company
8. Cherry Porter – Wild Rose Brewery
9. Old Man Winter Porter – Ribstone Creek Brewery
10. Wee Heavy – Common Crown
11. White Raven IPA – Bench Creek
12. Barrel-Aged Oblation – Troubled Monk
13. S+O Collaboration – Blindman Brewing
14. Resolutions 2017 – Bent Stick Brewing
15. Ryes Against The Machine – Hell’s Basement
Here’s the original post, if you want to contribute.
REVIEW: Brewsters in Lake Bonavista
Hey Boozers, so there are days where I’m shocked by things I hear, and the other day was one of them. I got an email from the Director of Sales for Brewsters. He asked a question about me having to go to one of Brewsters locations. I told him the only place that was
Beer Fest Bucket Lists & Beers From Across the Great White North
From the Pacific Beer Podcast: in this cast we’re discussing the beer event bucket lists, breweries to check out and a review of beers from across Canada.
12 Gifts For The Beer Lovers On Your List
Not sure what to get your significant other’s Dad for Christmas? Did you pick the weird guy at the office for Secret Santa? Feeling like treating yourself this holiday season? Here are 12 awesome gifts for anyone who enjoys a cold one from time to time.
Chatting with Kent ‘Boomer’ Paterson from Banff Ave. Brewing
In this interview: “every brewery in the word is haunted”, the most unique beer ingredient you’ve ever heard of, and more about Kent Paterson the head brewer at Banff Ave. Brewing…
I am a dark beer drinker through and through but I wanted to stretch my tastes a little and venture into the ever popular summer drink category. I’ve featured a variety of beers and even some ciders and hard iced teas. Everything is Canadian craft except for a couple Belgians thrown in the mix. Thank you to Bowen Island Brewing , Whistler Brewery, Big Rock, Steamworks, 49th Parallel Group, Alley Kat, Tool Shed, Yukon Brewing and Hey Y’all for sending these samples my way to feature. Cheers guys and happy summer drinking !