Alberta Beers to Try in the New Year!
A recent CAMRA Alberta post on Facebook had a lot of great suggestions and we thought we’d share them with you. If you haven’t tried these Alberta brews better make a New Year’s resolution and get them on your list.
By Shira Kogut on Jan. 01, 2017
1. Bourbon Barrel Flat Cap Stout – Tool Shed Brewing Company
2. The Apocalypse Dudes – The Dandy Brewing Company
3. Javalanche – Banded Peak Brewing
4. Root Beer – Annex Ale Project
5. Make That A Double – Outcast Brewing
6. Barley Wine 2015 – Grizzly Paw Brewing
7. Blue Monk Bourbon Barley Wine 2015 – Brewsters Brewing Company
8. Cherry Porter – Wild Rose Brewery
9. Old Man Winter Porter – Ribstone Creek Brewery
10. Wee Heavy – Common Crown
11. White Raven IPA – Bench Creek
12. Barrel-Aged Oblation – Troubled Monk
13. S+O Collaboration – Blindman Brewing
14. Resolutions 2017 – Bent Stick Brewing
15. Ryes Against The Machine – Hell’s Basement
Here’s the original post, if you want to contribute.
Introducing The Pacific Beer Enthusiasts
From the Pacific Beer Podcast: Are you visiting Victoria, BC, Canada anytime soon? Join us for some great recommendations for local craft beers, favourite places to sit an enjoy a nice beer and a comparison to beer scenes around the world.
Non-Alcoholic Beers For Your Holiday Season (And Anytime)
Not drinking this holiday season, that’s totally cool. Whatever your reasons are we have some beers you can try, so you can still be out, be part of the celebration and not drink non-alcoholic all by your lonesome.
TOUR: Whistler Brewing
In 2014 I set off to do a series of tours of breweries in British Columbia. This was my last stop in a 6 brewery 4 day tour period! I have to say it was a lot of fun!
Beer Awards on JustBeer
Are you looking to try some award-winning beers? Did you know can find them all in one place on JustBeer?! Check out these links!