Alberta Beers to Try in the New Year!
A recent CAMRA Alberta post on Facebook had a lot of great suggestions and we thought we’d share them with you. If you haven’t tried these Alberta brews better make a New Year’s resolution and get them on your list.
By Shira Kogut on Jan. 01, 2017
1. Bourbon Barrel Flat Cap Stout – Tool Shed Brewing Company
2. The Apocalypse Dudes – The Dandy Brewing Company
3. Javalanche – Banded Peak Brewing
4. Root Beer – Annex Ale Project
5. Make That A Double – Outcast Brewing
6. Barley Wine 2015 – Grizzly Paw Brewing
7. Blue Monk Bourbon Barley Wine 2015 – Brewsters Brewing Company
8. Cherry Porter – Wild Rose Brewery
9. Old Man Winter Porter – Ribstone Creek Brewery
10. Wee Heavy – Common Crown
11. White Raven IPA – Bench Creek
12. Barrel-Aged Oblation – Troubled Monk
13. S+O Collaboration – Blindman Brewing
14. Resolutions 2017 – Bent Stick Brewing
15. Ryes Against The Machine – Hell’s Basement
Here’s the original post, if you want to contribute.
British Columbia (BC) Craft Breweries List: A Guide and Directory to Canadian Beers
This is your resource for BC breweries with over 100 breweries listed by location! If you’re heading out for a beer in British Columbia, Canada these are the craft beer breweries you should check out.
Women & Beer in Alberta
My beer brothers and sisters, did you know that in Alberta there was a time that it was illegal for men and women to sit and have drink together in a bar? Luckily, we have crossed that road. The next road we need to cross…getting more women into the industry. Any ideas?
Big Rock, Bourbon Aged Dark Amber Review
Booze Reviews on Big Rock – Bourbon Aged Dark Amber. Bourbon Aged Dark Amber?! Now that’s thinking outside the box!