Alberta Beers to Try in the New Year!
A recent CAMRA Alberta post on Facebook had a lot of great suggestions and we thought we’d share them with you. If you haven’t tried these Alberta brews better make a New Year’s resolution and get them on your list.
By Shira Kogut on Jan. 01, 2017
1. Bourbon Barrel Flat Cap Stout – Tool Shed Brewing Company
2. The Apocalypse Dudes – The Dandy Brewing Company
3. Javalanche – Banded Peak Brewing
4. Root Beer – Annex Ale Project
5. Make That A Double – Outcast Brewing
6. Barley Wine 2015 – Grizzly Paw Brewing
7. Blue Monk Bourbon Barley Wine 2015 – Brewsters Brewing Company
8. Cherry Porter – Wild Rose Brewery
9. Old Man Winter Porter – Ribstone Creek Brewery
10. Wee Heavy – Common Crown
11. White Raven IPA – Bench Creek
12. Barrel-Aged Oblation – Troubled Monk
13. S+O Collaboration – Blindman Brewing
14. Resolutions 2017 – Bent Stick Brewing
15. Ryes Against The Machine – Hell’s Basement
Here’s the original post, if you want to contribute.
Breweries Coming Soon to Alberta
There are so many breweries opening up in Alberta, it’s hard to keep track, so we thought we could help. Here is a list of breweries coming soon.
REVIEW: Brauerei Fahr
So the past couple of days I have been looking at a new brewery that is getting established in Alberta, for now they are running their operations out of Tool Shed Brewery in Calgary. Brauerei Fahr will be a German beer brewery, so what does that mean?
TOUR: Crannog Ales Brewery
During my Brewery Tour of 2014 I went to a few breweries. This brewery is one of the most unique breweries I have ever been to. I love what they do here and I always get their beer when I’m in B.C. They have it on tap or even by the Party Pig! This brewery is quite a hidden gem of BC breweries and a MUST go to if you plan on doing any tours!
Craft Beer in Hawaii
While Hawaii is not known as a Craft Brewery State, there are definitely some hidden gems on the Islands.