8 Reasons You Should Check Out Alberta Beer Festival’s Calgary International Beerfest
1. Beer; 2. Beer; 3. Beer; 4. Beer; 5. Beer; 6. Beer; 7. Beer; 8. Food!
By Dustin Miller on Apr. 09, 2016
1. Well, yeah…Beer–obviously! And though you’ll really want to try all the Beers at the CIBF, there are over 500, so trust us… you won’t!
2. To break that Spring fever – Over 40,000 people pass through this Beer Fest’ over the course of the weekend; if you feel like crowds are daunting, remember there’s a reason why they call beer, “social lubricant” — do it, show me what you got!
3. To get your MBA (Mastery of Beer Appreciation) and be an offical beer Geek at ATB’s Beer U. Finally – someone understands that beer and school DO go together!
4. The Calgary International Beerfest is a BIG event; like, top 10 IN THE WORLD…so don’t miss out because you feel like being a Debbie Downer.
5. You’ll Probably find some cool stuff from the awesome vendors too — last year we got hops-flavoured chap stick; sweet, right? 😉
7. The food…stellar, as in inter-stellar, like, totally out of this world!
8. JustBeer — the official #yycbeerfest App! Get to Beer Fest, check in on JustBeer, and get the enhanced Beer Fest experience!!!
Ready to go?
Get Tickets to ABF’s Calgary International Beerfest
Enter “justbeer15” at checkout for a 15% discount off your tix.
Not sold yet?
Learn More for about Alberta Beer Festivals and their events.
Interested in reading more about ABF’s awesome beer events? Check out these articles below:
2015 Calgary Oktoberfest
Calgary Oktoberfest is an annual event put on by Alberta Beer Festivals (ABF), who do their best to bring local craft beer and Oktoberfest related food (like bratwurst) to the great people of Alberta, in both Calgary and Edmonton.
Calgary & Edmonton Beer Events in September 2019
Check out these amazing beer events happening in September 2019 in Calgary, Edmonton and other places in Alberta!
8 Events To Check Out During the 2017 Alberta Beer Week
It’s Alberta Beer Week, so as the Alberta Small Brewers Association says “Drink Alberta for Craft’s Sake!”
Must-See Canadian Beer Festivals in 2018
If you’re a tourist and Canada is your destination, do something different – mingle with the locals by hitting up a local beer festival. If Canada is your home, chances are you’ll run into a beerfest near you at some point this year. There are dozens of great Canadian beer festivals all across the country offering up the best local and international brews.