8 Reasons You Should Check Out Alberta Beer Festival’s Calgary International Beerfest
1. Beer; 2. Beer; 3. Beer; 4. Beer; 5. Beer; 6. Beer; 7. Beer; 8. Food!
By Dustin Miller on Apr. 09, 2016
1. Well, yeah…Beer–obviously! And though you’ll really want to try all the Beers at the CIBF, there are over 500, so trust us… you won’t!
2. To break that Spring fever – Over 40,000 people pass through this Beer Fest’ over the course of the weekend; if you feel like crowds are daunting, remember there’s a reason why they call beer, “social lubricant” — do it, show me what you got!
3. To get your MBA (Mastery of Beer Appreciation) and be an offical beer Geek at ATB’s Beer U. Finally – someone understands that beer and school DO go together!
4. The Calgary International Beerfest is a BIG event; like, top 10 IN THE WORLD…so don’t miss out because you feel like being a Debbie Downer.
5. You’ll Probably find some cool stuff from the awesome vendors too — last year we got hops-flavoured chap stick; sweet, right? 😉
7. The food…stellar, as in inter-stellar, like, totally out of this world!
8. JustBeer — the official #yycbeerfest App! Get to Beer Fest, check in on JustBeer, and get the enhanced Beer Fest experience!!!
Ready to go?
Get Tickets to ABF’s Calgary International Beerfest
Enter “justbeer15” at checkout for a 15% discount off your tix.
Not sold yet?
Learn More for about Alberta Beer Festivals and their events.
Interested in reading more about ABF’s awesome beer events? Check out these articles below:
8 Events To Check Out During the 2017 Alberta Beer Week
It’s Alberta Beer Week, so as the Alberta Small Brewers Association says “Drink Alberta for Craft’s Sake!”
2018 Fall Beer Releases of Central Canada
Here is a list of beers being released in Ontario and Quebec in the months of September and October. This list consists of brand new 2018 autumn beers, seasonal beers that come out every year, and limited time only beers! Head over to your local liquor store, brewery, or beer market to try these new (and old) Canadian fall beers.
Banff Craft Beer Festival Mountain Adventure
The 2017 Banff Craft Beer Festival is more than just great spirits, great food and great beer – it’s a chance to dive into the past, to seek new discoveries, and most importantly – it gives you the opportunity to choose your mountain adventure!
No Cheers for the 2017 Budget!
Will an increase in the price of beer lead to a decrease in it’s purchase?