8 Reasons You Should Check Out Alberta Beer Festival’s Calgary International Beerfest
1. Beer; 2. Beer; 3. Beer; 4. Beer; 5. Beer; 6. Beer; 7. Beer; 8. Food!
By Dustin Miller on Apr. 09, 2016
1. Well, yeah…Beer–obviously! And though you’ll really want to try all the Beers at the CIBF, there are over 500, so trust us… you won’t!
2. To break that Spring fever – Over 40,000 people pass through this Beer Fest’ over the course of the weekend; if you feel like crowds are daunting, remember there’s a reason why they call beer, “social lubricant” — do it, show me what you got!
3. To get your MBA (Mastery of Beer Appreciation) and be an offical beer Geek at ATB’s Beer U. Finally – someone understands that beer and school DO go together!
4. The Calgary International Beerfest is a BIG event; like, top 10 IN THE WORLD…so don’t miss out because you feel like being a Debbie Downer.
5. You’ll Probably find some cool stuff from the awesome vendors too — last year we got hops-flavoured chap stick; sweet, right? 😉
7. The food…stellar, as in inter-stellar, like, totally out of this world!
8. JustBeer — the official #yycbeerfest App! Get to Beer Fest, check in on JustBeer, and get the enhanced Beer Fest experience!!!
Ready to go?
Get Tickets to ABF’s Calgary International Beerfest
Enter “justbeer15” at checkout for a 15% discount off your tix.
Not sold yet?
Learn More for about Alberta Beer Festivals and their events.
Interested in reading more about ABF’s awesome beer events? Check out these articles below:
Why You Should Attend the 2017 Banff Craft Beer Festival
You do not want to miss one of the most beautiful craft beer festivals in the world, do you? Here are the reasons you need to be there!
Edmonton Craft Beer Festival 2018 #YEGBeerFest
EDMONTON CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL RUNS ON Friday, June 1st (3-10PM) AND Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 (2-10PM) Increase your beer knowledge, and find a new favourite by sampling some of the more than 400 different types of beer on site. Take part in beer seminars, and vote for the People’s Choice awards. You can meet new
7 Edmonton Activities Every Beer Lover Needs to Try
Whether you’re looking for things to do in Edmonton, Alberta with a group of friends or looking for Edmonton date ideas, if you love beer, you have to check out these places and activities!
Craft Beer Market’s Rookie 100L Dash
Beer lovers this is a great year for you in Alberta, so many new breweries launched and to be launched. There will be a never-ending supply of that stuff we love…mmmm….beeeer….
Pokémon Go, Beer, and a Pub Crawl Anyone?
Pokemon Go has quickly become the hottest augmented-reality video game with participants racing around the city to find Pokemons. The big question is: Do you catch more flies with honey? How should local bars and pubs be reacting? Should they jump on the band wagon or keep the players out?