8 Reasons You Should Check Out Alberta Beer Festival’s Calgary International Beerfest
1. Beer; 2. Beer; 3. Beer; 4. Beer; 5. Beer; 6. Beer; 7. Beer; 8. Food!
By Dustin Miller on Apr. 09, 2016
1. Well, yeah…Beer–obviously! And though you’ll really want to try all the Beers at the CIBF, there are over 500, so trust us… you won’t!
2. To break that Spring fever – Over 40,000 people pass through this Beer Fest’ over the course of the weekend; if you feel like crowds are daunting, remember there’s a reason why they call beer, “social lubricant” — do it, show me what you got!
3. To get your MBA (Mastery of Beer Appreciation) and be an offical beer Geek at ATB’s Beer U. Finally – someone understands that beer and school DO go together!
4. The Calgary International Beerfest is a BIG event; like, top 10 IN THE WORLD…so don’t miss out because you feel like being a Debbie Downer.
5. You’ll Probably find some cool stuff from the awesome vendors too — last year we got hops-flavoured chap stick; sweet, right? 😉
7. The food…stellar, as in inter-stellar, like, totally out of this world!
8. JustBeer — the official #yycbeerfest App! Get to Beer Fest, check in on JustBeer, and get the enhanced Beer Fest experience!!!
Ready to go?
Get Tickets to ABF’s Calgary International Beerfest
Enter “justbeer15” at checkout for a 15% discount off your tix.
Not sold yet?
Learn More for about Alberta Beer Festivals and their events.
Interested in reading more about ABF’s awesome beer events? Check out these articles below:
2015 Calgary Oktoberfest
Calgary Oktoberfest is an annual event put on by Alberta Beer Festivals (ABF), who do their best to bring local craft beer and Oktoberfest related food (like bratwurst) to the great people of Alberta, in both Calgary and Edmonton.
How to Pick Lederhosen for Oktoberfest
While most men don’t really care about their outfits and would even be weirded out by calling whatever they wear an outfit; Oktoberfest is definitely an exception. Men, you need the perfect Bavarian Lederhosen. Learn about what you need to wear and how to wear it right here.
Pokémon Go, Beer, and a Pub Crawl Anyone?
Pokemon Go has quickly become the hottest augmented-reality video game with participants racing around the city to find Pokemons. The big question is: Do you catch more flies with honey? How should local bars and pubs be reacting? Should they jump on the band wagon or keep the players out?
ABF Calgary International Beerfest Launch Party
Alberta Beer Festivals held their Calgary International Beerfest Launch Party on Tuesday, April 10th at Craft Beer Market! They made some exciting announcements about what’s going on at the 2018 YYC Int’l Beerfest. If you missed out, here are the details and all the info you need!