The traditional pairing is cookies and milk nothing calls for milk more than a decadent, moist brownie. We think you’ll agree. Perhaps go wild and pair with a Milk Stout! Best of both worlds!
By Just Beer Community Collection on May. 19, 2017
Beer Brownies Highlights
- These beer brownies are perfectly complimented by a nice glass of milk
- You can use stout or any dark beer and they’ll still taste fab
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Valrhona)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1/2 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 8 tablespoons of butter, browned
- 1/2 cup stout (or any dark beer) or cold coffee
- 4 eggs, at room temp
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Sift together the flour and cocoa powder.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter until it just turns golden brown. Pour the brown butter into the bowl of chocolate, scraping the pan to get the brown bits (this prevents it from overcooking), then add the beer.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until thick and shiny (2 minutes). Continue beating on low while adding flour mixture and wet ingredients alternatively. Finish with the vanilla. Do not over mix. Fold in the chips. Pour into a buttered and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Raspberry Wheat Ale Pancakes
Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale brings the delicious flavor of raspberries to your pancakes and provides the perfect fluffiness from the beer’s carbonation.
Beer Sweet Potatoes
These salty, smoky and tangy sweet potatoes are made with bacon and your favorite brown ale.
Beat The Heat Beer Battered Coconut Shrimp with Sweet & Tangy Sauce
Ingredients 4 eggs 1 cup of Beat The Heat beer 3 ½ tsp Creole seasoning 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour 2 tbsp baking powder 48 raw shrimp, peeled & de-veined, tails on 2 cups shredded coconut, oil for deep frying. Sauce: 2 cups orange marmalade, ¼ cup dijon mustard, 3 tbsp shredded horseradish. Blend together.
Crock Pot BBQ Beer Chicken
How does a simple, juicy, flavorful chicken recipe sound? That is exactly what this Crock Pot BBQ Beer Chicken from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Super-Easy Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook is…so delicious!