Beer Salad Dressing
This vinaigrette is so tasty, it will make you forget you’re eating salad.
By Mairyn Chorney on Dec. 09, 2016
- 3 oz IPA beer
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the beer with the shallot, orange zest, honey and mustard
- Gradually add the oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly.
- Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper and serve.
This dressing can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. Pairs best with chicory, radicchio, arugula, pecans and orange.
Shared from The Bitten Word.
This easy banana bread is great to share with friends and family, but it’s so tasty you won’t want to.
How to Make Green Beer for St. Patrick’s Day
Whether you’re hosting a St. Paddy’s Day party or simply treating yourself to a pint, these are the tips and tricks you need to know to make the perfect pint of green beer.
If you are not already a homebrewer this brew recipe list will have you itching to start and if you are a homebrewer, what are you waiting for? Get started!
Chocolate Guinness Cake
The cream cheese frosting reminds us of the foamy head on a perfectly poured pint.