Beer Salad Dressing
This vinaigrette is so tasty, it will make you forget you’re eating salad.
By Mairyn Chorney on Dec. 09, 2016
- 3 oz IPA beer
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the beer with the shallot, orange zest, honey and mustard
- Gradually add the oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly.
- Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper and serve.
This dressing can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. Pairs best with chicory, radicchio, arugula, pecans and orange.
Shared from The Bitten Word.
Red Eye Chilled Tomato Soup with Beer
Okay, so maybe you’ve heard of a Red Eye, Bloody Beer, Chelada, or Beesear (beer caesar), but have you ever thought about adding beer to SOUP??!
Carbonade Flamande – Flemish Stew
Thanks Chicago Tribune for this too good to be true Belgian Stew.
The End Zone – A Bourbon & Beer Cocktail
This is the perfect beertail for any festive summer time meal.