Super Easy Guinness Pancakes
Ingredients Pancake Mix (and associated ingredients) Guinness Beer Chocolate Chips Directions Substitute 1 cup of Guinness for one cup of milk when following the package directions. Add a bit more pancake mix (about 1/4 cup) to achieve the proper batter consistency; but the eggs and the oil amounts stayed the same. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips
By Dustin Miller on Mar. 22, 2016
- Pancake Mix (and associated ingredients)
- Guinness Beer
- Chocolate Chips
- Substitute 1 cup of Guinness for one cup of milk when following the package directions.
- Add a bit more pancake mix (about 1/4 cup) to achieve the proper batter consistency; but the eggs and the oil amounts stayed the same.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips into the pancakes while they cooked
- OPTIONAL: Whisk a little bit of Bailey’s Irish Cream into whipped cream for the topping.
Longboat Chocolate Porter Cupcakes
What is the next best thing to drinking a Phillips’ Longboat Chocolate Porter? Eating it!
Beer Salad Dressing
This vinaigrette is so tasty, it will make you forget you’re eating salad.
9 Beer Float Ideas
If you need a new favorite summer treat, we have one that you will not be able to resist. Beer and ice cream are two things one craves on a hot summer day. So why not put them together? But before you go out and grab just any beer and any ice cream, learn what pairs well!
If you are not already a homebrewer this brew recipe list will have you itching to start and if you are a homebrewer, what are you waiting for? Get started!