Best Beer Can Burgers
Just when you thought burgers couldn’t get any better …
By Just Beer Community Collection on Jun. 05, 2017
Best Beer Can Burger Highlights
- Go Low Carb! These burgers are so packed with goodness you can skip the bun and still be full.
- Using different cheeses and different veggies will give the burger different flavours, so don’t forget to play around and experiment with some of your faves.
Prep Time 10 mins| Cook Time 30 mins | Total 40 mins
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 beer can
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 pieces lettuce
- 2 c. cubed cheddar
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, season beef with Worcestershire and garlic powder. Roll into ½-pound balls, then place a beer can in the middle to shape into a bowl. Press beef up the sides of the beer can. Gently twist beer can to come out of burger bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap two slices bacon around the bowl. If stuffing with cheddar and jalapeño, top with cheese and jalapeños. If stuffing with peppers and onions, stuff with peppers and onions and top with a slice of provolone.
- Grill until burger is cooked, 30 minutes for medium.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
Drunken Roasted Salsa
This is a fun take on a fresh salsa that is sure to be a hit at any party. This salsa does pack quite a punch, but you can always use fewer peppers.
How to Make Alcoholic Ginger Beer from Scratch
There are two types of people in this world: people who like their ginger beer sweet, subtle, and unassuming, and people who like their ginger beer to kick them hard in the back of the throat. (I guess there are also people out there who don’t like ginger beer, but for now I’m going to pretend they don’t exist.)
Beer Apple Pie with Cheddar Beer Crust
This beer apple pie is a new spin on an old favourite!