Boozy Baked Donuts
You can make these Guinness Donuts for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time!
By Just Beer Community Collection on Jan. 27, 2017
- 1/3 cup Guinness
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tsp Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 tsp warm water
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the sugar and butter together.
- Add the egg.
- Mix in the Guinness. Blend until all wet ingredients are smooth.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix just until fully incorporated.
- Spray donut pan with non-stick.
- Spoon the batter into the donut molds until about 2/3 full.
- Bake donuts for 12-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the glaze ingredients together with a fork.
- Dip the donuts into the glaze.
Shared from Wonky Wonderful.
English Pub Toffee
A tasty snack to munch on while watching your favourite sports team and drinking your favourite beer.
Beer and Rosemary Roasted Turkey
Last minute decision to have turkey dinner at your place this Christmas? Try this delicious turkey recipe that all your guests will love!
Coconut Porter Ice Cream
This ice cream made with coconut milk and your favourite porter is the perfect late night treat!
12 Delicious Recipes That Use Meat And Beer To Create The Perfect Dinner
Here are 12 recipes that use beer to make meat taste so much better!