Boozy Baked Donuts
You can make these Guinness Donuts for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time!
By Just Beer Community Collection on Jan. 27, 2017
- 1/3 cup Guinness
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tsp Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 tsp warm water
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the sugar and butter together.
- Add the egg.
- Mix in the Guinness. Blend until all wet ingredients are smooth.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix just until fully incorporated.
- Spray donut pan with non-stick.
- Spoon the batter into the donut molds until about 2/3 full.
- Bake donuts for 12-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the glaze ingredients together with a fork.
- Dip the donuts into the glaze.
Shared from Wonky Wonderful.
Spent Grain Burger Buns
The perfect bun is the foundation for an amazing burger. Firm enough to hold everything in one place, but soft enough to give when you bite into it. Beyond the basics, what we love about this burger bun is that it’s made with spent grain, which means the ideal pairing of beer and burgers just became an even better match.
Beat The Heat Beer Battered Coconut Shrimp with Sweet & Tangy Sauce
Ingredients 4 eggs 1 cup of Beat The Heat beer 3 ½ tsp Creole seasoning 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour 2 tbsp baking powder 48 raw shrimp, peeled & de-veined, tails on 2 cups shredded coconut, oil for deep frying. Sauce: 2 cups orange marmalade, ¼ cup dijon mustard, 3 tbsp shredded horseradish. Blend together.
This easy banana bread is great to share with friends and family, but it’s so tasty you won’t want to.
Turkey Fryer Kettle Chips
Warning: This recipe only makes one bowl and that is definitely not enough of these amazing chips! Double, triple or even quadruple the recipe especially if you are making it for guests. Trust us, one bowl is NEVER enough!