Creamy Pilsner-Parsley Pesto Pasta
You can make this Creamy Pilsner-Parsley Pesto Pasta faster than you can say it that’s for sure.
By Just Beer Community Collection on Jun. 01, 2017
Highlights of Creamy Pilsner-Parsley Pesto Pasta
- Using Pilsner in this recipe keeps it nice and light
- This is the perfect summer pasta dish
- 2 cups packed fresh parsley
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Pilsner
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 lbs pasta
1. Put the parsley, basil, parmesan, pecans, garlic, salt, pepper and beer into the bowl of a food processor and blend together.
2. Add the olive oil in a slow steady stream until well-combined.
This beer-tastic take on an Argentine delight will wake your senses right up.
Chicken Massaman Curry With Wheat Beer and Potatoes
This chicken massaman curry brings bold spices, flavors, and colors…without an unbearable level of heat.
Beer, Bacon & Onion Jam
Imagine a spreadable, picnic-ready jam made with loads of bacon, beer, brown sugar, caramelized onions and a few other simple ingredients. With this recipe, you may never look at a cheese plate or any meal in need of condiments the same way again.