DIY Bottle Cap Candles
The best part about this project is all the beer you get to drink in order to accumulate a bunch of bottle caps!
By Mairyn Chorney on Dec. 23, 2016
What You Need
- bottle caps
- microwaveable candle wax
- 2-inch pre-waxed candle wicks with wick clips
- Drink a lot of beer and save the bottle caps.
- Evenly space the bottle caps upside-down on a tray or baking sheet. For best results, place the bottle caps in a low heated oven for 3 minutes (cool bottle caps won’t bond as well with the wax). Place one wick in the center of each bottle cap.
- Microwave wax until it is completely melted. Add essential oils to your wax to make your candles smell nice.
- Pour the melted wax into the bottle caps. Let cool for 2 hours.
- Before burning, trim wicks to 1/4 inch. Each candle should burn for about 1 – 2 hours.
- Drink more beer!
Top 10 Halloween Costumes For People Who Love Beer
Finally you can drink beer while looking like a beer! This list is in no specific order. All these costumes are equally awesome.
Not only is this Christmas craft adorable, it’s incredibly easy to assemble!
This beer quiz will have you wondering if you know as much about beer as you think you do.
Free Beer Images and Photography (for Commercial Use)
Free for use on your website and print collateral. Free for use on your social accounts. Yup…100% FREE. If you’re looking for beer stock photography, royalty-free brewing images, creative commons beer event graphics, and/or public domain pouring photos, this resource was made for you…