Christmas Beer Crafts – How To Make A Reinbeer
Not only is this Christmas craft adorable, it’s incredibly easy to assemble!
By The Beer Community on Dec. 16, 2016
So, Christmas is around the corner and maybe your home is looking a little on the bland side. Maybe you need a few Christmas decorations to bring the Christmas cheer to your home.
Or maybe you’re looking for a fun Christmas bonding experience for you and your beer friends. Either way, this easy DIY Christmas craft is super easy, super fun and make great Christmas decorations.
Don’t forget to also check out our Last Minute DIY Beer Gift Ideas article,
if you’re looking for a stocking stuffer or something to bring to the office Secret Santa Gift exchange!
What You’ll Need To Make A Reinbeer
- 2 six packs of your favorite beer (Christmas or Holiday Beers work great for this!)
- lots of brown pipe cleaners
- 8 red pom-poms (or 7 black and 1 red, if you want to be more accurate.)
- 16 googly eyes
- elmer’s glue
Instructions For Making Reinbeer Beer Craft
- Drink 8 bottles of beer.
- Grab your 8 empty beer bottles (or cans)
- Make 16 antlers out of the pipe cleaners.
- Glue everything onto your bottles in the form of a reindeer head. You don’t really need instructions for this.. but if those 8 beers have you a little tipsy, refer to the picture for guidance.
- Put on a Santa hat.
- You are now Santa, these are your 8 reinbeer.
- Drink 12 bottles of beer while you admire your craftiness.
Did you try out this fun beer bottle craft? Show us!
Post your image to Instagram and tag us using the #justbeerapp hashtag for a chance to be featured on our page!
Enjoyed this DIY Beer Craft? Check out these articles for more beer crafts, beer art, beer recipes and more!
Kinkajou Beer Bottle Cutter: How to Make Glasses Out of Beer Bottles
Are you in need of a new set of beer glasses? If so, the Kinkajou Beer Bottle Cutter is for you! Create recycled glasses out of your favourite beer bottles in minutes!
Beer Crafts – Easy DIY Bottle Cap Candles
The best part about this project is all the beer you get to drink in order to accumulate a bunch of bottle caps!
How to Brew Glow-in-the-Dark Beer
Glow-in-the-dark beer? This is not just a creation made up for a sci-fi movie! It’s an actual thing. Homebrewers, get ready because you can brew it and drink it too!
DIY Valentine’s Day Beer Labels
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your beer-loving bae? Here are 4 sets of DIY beer labels to inspire you!