Drinking Game: Warm Beer
It’s all fun and games until someone has to drink a warm beer; but that has pretty much nothing to do with this game…
By Dustin Miller on May. 12, 2017
Okay, okay, this ‘game’ is actually more of a prank, but it’s funny if you can pull it off. The objective is to draw all over your friend’s face and hope that they don’t notice – even though you’re busting a gut laughing at them.
How to Play the Warm Beer Drinking Game / Prank / Joke
Note: Everyone must be in on the joke except for the one person the prank is being played on.
- Everyone stands in a circle;
- One person is holding a can of beer with a lighter under the bottom (“warming the beer”)—this will build up black lighter soot on the bottom of the beer can.
- The person holding the ‘warm beer’ should be beside the ‘prankee’ (just make sure you’re facing them);
- Someone starts by drawing a pattern on the face of the person beside them;
- That person then draws the same pattern on the next person;
- This continues until someone messes up the pattern;
- The “understood rules” are: If a person messes up 3 times, then they have to drink the warm beer—admittedly, I don’t know if anyone ever ends up drinking the ‘warm beer’.
- On their turn the person holding the lighter under the beer uses their finger to quickly swipe the soot that’s built up on the bottom of the beer can, and then uses it to draw on the person’s face (making sure to keep the soot marks out of visible facial areas).
- Continue doing this until you can’t stop laughing or feel extreme pity for your poor friend.
Variations of the Warm Beer Game
- Campfire Version: You can create a somewhat more interesting game while telling a story around a campfire. It’s a group story, so each person contributes to the story on their turn. If you’re not sure where to start, “Once upon a time…” is pretty effective. The person telling the story “hands over” the story to the next person by touching them on the face. Like the above version, this is where the prankee is actually getting drawn on with soot. When someone fails to continue the story, that person has to drink the warm beer; but who cares about drinking warm beer, because the whole point of this is to laugh at your friends, right?
More Drinking Games
- Ultimate Beer Pong
- Pass the Pitcher
- FUBAR (AKA ‘Sociables’)
- Flip Cup (AKA: Tippy Cup / Flippy Cup / Canoe / Taps)
Drinking Games That Won’t Get You Drunk
6 Beers To Drink On St. Patty’s Day That Aren’t Guinness
While Guinness is delicious, there are a lot of other beers you can drink on St. Patrick’s Day. Here are some of our favourites.
Edmonton Craft Beer Festival 2018 #YEGBeerFest
EDMONTON CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL RUNS ON Friday, June 1st (3-10PM) AND Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 (2-10PM) Increase your beer knowledge, and find a new favourite by sampling some of the more than 400 different types of beer on site. Take part in beer seminars, and vote for the People’s Choice awards. You can meet new
August 5th is National Underwear Day!
So we curated a list of 10 terrible beer boxers and briefs to make you both cringe and smile. Happy underwear day — and remember, “fashion before function”.