Warm Beer Prank Drinking Game – What is it and what are the rules?
It’s all fun and games until someone has to drink a warm beer; but that has pretty much nothing to do with this game… Continue reading to learn how to pull this hilarious beer prank on your friends.
By Dustin Miller on May. 12, 2017
Okay, so maybe this ‘game’ is actually more of a prank, but it’s funny if you can pull it off. The objective is to draw all over your friend’s face and hope that they don’t notice – even though you’re busting a gut laughing at them.
How to Play the Warm Beer Drinking Game / Prank / Joke
Note: Everyone must be in on the joke except for the one person the prank is being played on.
What You’ll Need For Warm Beer Prank:
A can of beer
Warm Beer Prank Gameplay:
Everyone will be standing in a circle. One person is holding a can of beer with a lighter under the bottom (“warming the beer”) — this will build up black soot on the bottom of the beer can. The person holding the “warm beer” should be beside the victim.
Someone starts by drawing a pattern on the face of the person beside them with their finger. That person then draws the same pattern on the next person. This continues until someone messes up the pattern. The “understood rules” are: If a person messes up 3 times, then they have to drink the warm beer—admittedly, we don’t know if anyone ever ends up drinking the warm beer.
On their turn the person holding the lighter under the beer uses their finger to quickly swipe the soot that’s built up on the bottom of the beer can, and then uses it to draw on the person’s face (making sure to keep the soot marks out of visible facial areas).
Continue doing this until you can’t stop laughing or feel extreme pity for your poor friend.
Warm Beer Soot Prank – A Video Demonstration
Variations of the Warm Beer Game / Prank:
- Campfire Version: You can create a somewhat more interesting game while telling a story around a campfire. It’s a group story, so each person contributes to the story on their turn. If you’re not sure where to start, “Once upon a time…” is pretty effective. The person telling the story “hands over” the story to the next person by touching them on the face. Like the above version, this is where the prankee is actually getting drawn on with soot. When someone fails to continue the story, that person has to drink the warm beer; but who cares about drinking warm beer, because the whole point of this is to laugh at your friends, right?
Looking for more fun drinking games to play with your friends?
- Beer Pong Drinking Game – What is it and what are the rules?
- Sociables Drinking Game – What is it and what are the rules?
- Flip Cup Drinking Game – What is it and what are the rules?
- Dodge Beer Drinking Game – What is it and what are the rules?
Drinking Games That Won’t Get You Drunk:
St. Patrick’s Day Beer Drinking Game – Adult Scavenger Hunt
Looking for a fun drinking game to play on St. Patrick’s Day? Here is a list of St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt drinking game “rules”. Happy St. Paddy’s Day, beer lovers!
How to Turn Classic Board Games into Drinking Games
Looking to turn your favourite games into drinking games? Here’s how.
Beeropoly Drinking Game – What is it and What are the Rules?
Beeropoly, or Beer Monopoly, is the drinking game replacement for your favourite childhood board game! Perfect for a night in or a pre-game before your night out!
Debate Drinking Game – What is it and What are the Rules?
The Debate Drinking game is often played around the dem debate– but with this version, you can play it any time. All you’ll need is your friends and a few beers!