Once you’ve got the grill going just stick your whole meal on there and don’t forget to put some beers aside to drink with it.
By Just Beer Community Collection on May. 11, 2017
Drunken Chicken Recipe Highlights
- Try different beer styles for different flavors.
- Serve with other BBQ favorites like beer potato salad or just toss some corn on the cob or veggie skewers on the grill for a complete and delicious meal.
- Seasoning can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Preheat a charcoal grill over high heat. When the coals are hot and glowing, carefully push them over to the sides of the grill, leaving an open space in the middle of the grill.
- Wash and drain chicken. Coat the chicken inside and out with seasoned salt and House Seasoning.
- Open the can of beer and carefully insert a sprig of rosemary. Then, place the beer can into the body cavity starting at the rear of the chicken. Carefully place the chicken on the center of the grill, facing 1 of the banks of the coals, making sure not to spill the beer.
- Cover the grill and cook until chicken is done, approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning the chicken as necessary. The chicken is done when the juice runs clear.
Serve chicken with favorite BBQ sides.
Beer Macaroni and Cheese
This cheesy, creamy mac and cheese recipe will be a family favourite!
Classic Beer Can Grilled Chicken
Shove a can of beer inside the chicken and cook it, giving it a unique flavour and making it incredibly tender.
Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken Wings
These smokin’ chicken wings will have your BBQ on fire and all your guests asking for more.