How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
The Differences Between Craft Brewer, Independent Brewery, & Small Brewery
What is a craft brewery?! In the craft beer industry there are many terms that get thrown around a lot and sometimes you just aren’t sure what they mean. Here are some definitions of Craft Brewer, Independent Brewer and Small Brewer to make things a little more clear.
What is Cinco de Mayo & the Best Beers to Drink in Celebration
What exactly is Cinco de Mayo? What beers are must haves for a Cinco de Mayo celebration? Read on to find out!
REVIEW: Tusker Kenyan Beer & Ensira Ethiopian Restaurant – Calgary, AB
Join Shira on a journey to East Africa, but you don’t need your passport. Ensira Ethiopian Restaurant is located on 17th in the heart of Calgary, AB. Learn more about Ensira’s food and drink menu, as well as a Tusker lager beer review!
VIDEO: Pilsner by Steamworks Brewing Company Beer Review – Burnaby, BC
Dan Crocker, A.K.A. booze reviews, is the king of beer reviews. Watch Dan’s video below to find out if Steamwork’s Pilsner is awesome, or just full of steam.