How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
Shit Drunk People Say – How To Be A Responsible Drinker
Most of us can admit that we’ve done some pretty dumb things while drunk and a lot of us can also recall our friends doing really dumb things while drunk. Alcohol can really cause you to do and say some wild, wild things. Let’s debunk some myths that an intoxicated person may try to tell:
Small Bottle Shops Give Big on Customer Experience
The argument for choosing small, local beer specialty shops.
The Beer Maven’s Top 11 Porters, Stouts and Black Ales of 2016
Sondra Baker, a.k.a. The Beer Maven, is a lover of all things beer. Keep reading to find out The Beer Maven’s top dark beers (porters, stouts, and black ales) of 2016.
BREWERY TOUR: Common Crown Brewering Co in Calgary, Alberta
Common Crown: A Brew for the Common Folk. #besocial #drinklocal #commoners
Pokémon Go, Beer, and a Pub Crawl Anyone?
Pokemon Go has quickly become the hottest augmented-reality video game with participants racing around the city to find Pokemons. The big question is: Do you catch more flies with honey? How should local bars and pubs be reacting? Should they jump on the band wagon or keep the players out?