How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
9 Brew-tastic Father’s Day Gifts for Your Beer Lovin’ Dad
Get your dad a Father’s Day gift that he’ll really enjoy (and actually use) this year. We’ve taken the work out of gift shopping for you, check out these 9 beer gifts that are perfect for Father’s Day!
10 Festive Beer Ornaments Any Beer Lover Needs On Their Christmas Tree
Decorating your Christmas tree with these ornaments will show your friends how much you truly love beer.
9 Beers To Drink To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
When people think Valentine’s Day and love and romance, they often think wine or champagne– but not this time, beer can be romantic too. Check out these 9 beers that’ll really bring the romance this Valentine’s Day.
8 Best Beers to Drink on Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras falls late this year… which gives you the perfect amount of time to stock up on brews for your Fat Tuesday celebrations. Here are eight beers that we think pair nicely with a fun Mardi Gras party.