How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
Using Your DNA To Create The Perfect Beer For You
A beer made by using my DNA? Yes, you read that right! Continue reading to learn how Meantime Brewery is working to brew your new, all-time favourite beer.
Calgary Tap Room Tour 2017
Gearing up for a great year of Alberta beer with Calgary Tap Room Tour 2017. This article sets the stage for the year to come.
5 Fruit Beers From Around The World To Put On Your Beer Bucket List
Here are 5 beers that we love and think should be on your beer bucket list for this summer.
Canadian Beer Eh? An Inside Look At Each Province’s Best Known Brewery
All across the great, white north brewpubs and microbreweries are emerging, using local and regional products to create excellent beers. Take a road trip with us.