How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
6 Craft Beers To Try During Vancouver’s North Shore Craft Beer Week 2018
Don’t miss these local craft beers at the Vancouver North Shore Craft Beer Week. Let the beer games begin! #VNSBC
Canadian Craft Breweries List: A Guide and Directory
From East to West, North to South, we’ve compiled this province-based craft brewery list just for you! Now you enjoy a craft beer anywhere in Canada. Here’s to Canadian Craft Beer! #DrinkLocal
The Top 15 Most Popular Brazilian Craft Beers
With the 2016 Rio Olympics in full swing, we decided to take a virtual beer road trip to Brazil and check out what the locals are drinking. Brasil Craft Beer vamos nós!
11 Non-Alcoholic Beers That Actually Taste Like Beer
Not drinking this holiday season, that’s totally cool. Whatever your reasons are we have some beers you can try, so you can still be out, be part of the celebration and not drink non-alcoholic all by your lonesome.