How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
20 Canadian Beers To Drink On Halloween Night
From all across Canada, we bring you the best beers to drink on Halloween to insure you have a boozy and spooky night!
Why Do We Drink Green Beer On St. Patrick’s Day?
St. Patrick’s day is known for drinking green beer, way too much Guinness, partying with friends, and singing along to Irish music even though you don’t know the words. We know that we drink copious amounts of alcohol and many pints of green beer on St. Patty’s Day, but have you ever wondered why?
9 Brew-tastic Father’s Day Gifts for Your Beer Lovin’ Dad
Get your dad a Father’s Day gift that he’ll really enjoy (and actually use) this year. We’ve taken the work out of gift shopping for you, check out these 9 beer gifts that are perfect for Father’s Day!
Top 10 Canadian Lagers To Drink On National Lager Day
December 10th is National Lager Day! Celebrate Lager Day by sipping on one of these Lagers from some of our favourite Canadian breweries!
15 Unique Beer Can Designs for Beer Can Appreciation Day
Every year on Jan. 24, we celebrate “Beer Can Appreciation Day” in remembrance of the historic, monumental, and thirst-quenching day beer was first sold in cans. Here are some beautifully designed beer cans to help you celebrate today.