How To Host An Easter Beer Hunt
Take back Easter with an adults-only Easter beer hunt.
By Shira Kogut on Apr. 14, 2017
Are you sick and tired of the kids having all the fun on Easter? Why can’t adults have an Easter hunt too? Well, now you can! This easter throw your own Easter beer hunt!
Easter Beer Hunt
There are a lot of different ways you can throw an Easter beer hunt. Looking for some ideas to make this beer hunt the best it can possible be? We’re here to help!
- Have the best of both worlds and hide a bottle of beer with a piece of Easter candy. Perfect for anyone doing a Easter hunt with children or for anyone who also wants to eat candy.
- Hide beers that pair well with chocolate. That way when you’re done your beer hunt and you’re snacking on some tasty bunny-shaped chocolate, you’re beer will go perfectly!
- If your budget allows for it, hide more than one bottle of beer! Heck, hide a whole 6-pack.
- Hide a bunch of different beers from a local brewery. #DrinkLocal this Easter and head over to your local brewery and pick up 1 of each of your favourites.
- Research the Spring seasonal beers from your favourite breweries and only hide spring beers on your beer hunt.
Video: How to Host an Easter Beer Hunt
You can also get creative by decorating the beers, making baskets. Let those creative juices flow. We’d love to hear and see what you come up with.
Now that you’re ready for your Easter beer hunt, here are some other awesome things you can do with beer:
Here’s Where to Get the Best Holiday Beer Advent Calendars for Christmas 2020
Looking for a beer advent calendar 2020? Here’s where to get holiday beer calendars in Canada, the US, the UK, Australia, the Netherlands, Germany and more!
8 Best Beers to Drink on Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras falls late this year… which gives you the perfect amount of time to stock up on brews for your Fat Tuesday celebrations. Here are eight beers that we think pair nicely with a fun Mardi Gras party.
14 Funny Valentine’s Day Cards To Give To Someone Who Loves Beer
If you pick out the right card for Valentine’s Day, it can put into words exactly what you’re feeling. Especially when it comes to that very special beer-loving bae that stole your heart. Tell the beer lover in your life what’s on your mind and in your heart with these special beer-themed Valentine’s
How to Host a Mother’s Day Beer Brunch
Hosting is hard work, but then all the benefits, love and praise are yours. It is especially worth it when you see that loving glow on your mom’s face. Ok… part of the love and gratitude is for you and the other part is for the craft beer. We think you’ll agree to share the limelight!