EVENT: Calgary International Beerfest 2018
Calgary International Beerfest is almost here! Keep reading for everything you need to know about ABF’s 2018 edition of the Calgary International Beerfest. It’s Western Canada’s largest beer festival and ranked one of the best beer festivals in the world. Don’t miss this special event!
By Justin Beerber on Apr. 20, 2018
What is Calgary International Beerfest?
- Western Canada’s largest beer festival
- Considered one of the Top 10 Best Beer Festivals in the world!
When is Calgary International Beerfest 2018?
- Friday, May 4th 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, May 5th 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Where is Calgary International Beerfest?
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- BMO Centre at Stampede Park.
- Enter through Halls C or E
- Alberta Beer Festivals: Established in 2005, Alberta Beer Festivals is a forum for breweries to share their stories, passions and products with beer enthusiasts of Western Canada. We create a positive impact in the beer industry, local charities and within our community.
- Presented by Sobeys Liquor and Safeway Liquor: Sobeys Inc. is a proudly Canadian company with more than 100 years in the food business and now we’ve brought it to liquor stores across Alberta and Saskatchewan. In 2014 Sobeys Liquor acquired Safeway Wine & Spirits. Since then, we’ve grown to 67 locations.
Why You Should Definitely Check Out Calgary International Beerfest 2018:
- Over 500 beers, ciders and spirits from 40 countries
- 160 Breweries & Distilleries
- 30 of Calgary’s amazing restaurants/pubs
- Brew Master Seminars
- Cooking with Beer Seminars
- Canadian International Beer Awards (CIBA) – certified judges lead groups of celebrity judges in over 20 different categories, making this one of the largest beer judging forums in North America
- The inaugural North American Women’s Beverage Alliance: bringing female industry leaders from across North America to Calgary
- Supporting Local Charities
- The Craft Distillery District for those who like Spirits
- ALL NEW AFTER PARTY at Calgary Stampede’s newly renovated Big 4 Roadhouse with live performances by JJ Shiplett, The Dudes and DJ Burchil
Tickets to Calgary International Beerfest 2018
- Online Advance Tickets: from $19.99 to $49.99 at www.albertabeerfestivals.com
- Tickets also available for purchase at Sobeys and Safeway Grocery & Liquor Stores.
- Enter the JustBeer social contest to WIN YOUR WAY IN. Details here.
- Use the hashtag #YYCBeerfest
- Tag @ABBeerfestivals and @JustBeerApp
JustBeer will be on site sampling beer with you and bringing you the latest, greatest info on social media. Also, our very own Tracy-Lynne MacLellan (Insta: @trace_master_flex) will be participating in the Canadian International Beer Awards (CIBA) as a Celebrity Judge. It’s a tough gig, but someone’s gotta do it!
Cheers and see you at #YYCBeerfest!
8 Reasons You Should Check Out Alberta Beer Festival’s Calgary International Beerfest
1. Beer; 2. Beer; 3. Beer; 4. Beer; 5. Beer; 6. Beer; 7. Beer; 8. Food!
#YEGBeerFest 2018: Great People Drink Great Beer!
Edmonton Craft Beer Fest is just around the corner. Here are 10 Ways To Be A Beer Festival Einstein And Get The Most Out Of Your Edmonton Craft Beer Festival Experience. #YEGBeerFest
Banff Craft Beer Festival Mountain Adventure
The 2017 Banff Craft Beer Festival is more than just great spirits, great food and great beer – it’s a chance to dive into the past, to seek new discoveries, and most importantly – it gives you the opportunity to choose your mountain adventure!
How to Pick the Perfect Dirndl For Oktoberfest
An essential part of spending the day at Oktoberfest is wearing traditional clothes, and dirndl dresses. Continue reading to learn how to pick the perfect Dirndl for Oktoberfest.