Guinness Beef Stew
Meat, potatoes, and Ireland’s best beer!
By Just Beer Community Collection on Jan. 11, 2017
- 3 cups Guinness
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 lbs beef stew meat (cubed)
- 2 potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 2 potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beef, beer, sliced potatoes, and quartered potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the beef is tender, about 2 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
Shared from allrecipes.
Hungarian Sausage Stew
This traditional sausage, tomato and bell pepper stew from Hungary, is made with beer for a deep, rich flavor.
Black Oak Nut Brown Ale Marinade
Ingredients 4oz Nut Brown Ale (room temperature) 2 garlic cloves 1oz soy sauce 1 tbsp onion 1 tsp shallots 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp parsley Salt & pepper Directions Finely chop garlic, shallot, onion, parsley, tarragon. Place in bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce, mustard, beer, soy sauce, and seasoning. Mix well. Let stand 30
Slow Cooker Stout Caramelized Onion Dip
This savoury onion dip is the perfect appetizer to bring to any dinner party.
This beer-tastic take on an Argentine delight will wake your senses right up.