Guinness Jello Shots
Throwing a St. Paddy’s Day bash?! This is the perfect treat that all your guests will love!
By Mairyn Chorney on Mar. 17, 2017
Beer Layer Ingredients
- 10 tbsp Guinness
- 2 tsp unflavoured gelatin
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (optional, to add a hint of chocolate)
Foam Layer Ingredients
- 4 tsp unflavoured gelatin
- 6 tbsp Bailey’s
- Combine the cold Guinness with 2 tsp of gelatin. Add the cocoa powder.
- Boil 1/4 cup of water and add it to the beer and gelatin mixture. Stir until gelatin is dissolved and pour into shot glasses. Place in the fridge until hard.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of gelatin over a bowl of 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Boil the water.
- Measure out 2 tbsp of boiling water and 3 tbsp Bailey’s and combine it with the gelatin and water mixture. Stir until combined. Pour onto a plate and place in the fridge until firm.
- Once hard, chop the jelly into tiny chunks. Pile these jello chunks on top of the firm Guinness jello.
- Make a second batch of the Bailey’s jello using the same process. Once the gelatin is dissolved, drip the mixture over the chopped bits in the shot glasses. This will fill in the empty spaces, creating the “foam”.
- Place back into the fridge until firm, about 1 hour.
Shared from 1 Fine Cookie.
Crock Pot BBQ Beer Chicken
How does a simple, juicy, flavorful chicken recipe sound? That is exactly what this Crock Pot BBQ Beer Chicken from Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Super-Easy Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook is…so delicious!
Beer BBQ Sauce
Sweet, savory, tangy and ever-so-easy, this beer bbq sauce goes with everything grillable and is open to experimentation: Pour in a porter when you’re cooking beef, an amber ale for chicken, and something fruity when you’re working with pork.
Perfect Beer Pies for St. Paddy’s
Bake some delicious beef, Guinness, and mushroom pies. PERFECT for St. Paddy’s Day, or for the hangover after.