JustBeer Update: What’s New in This Release
Welcome back, beer fanatic! We’ve been working on some exciting new upgrades and now you can check them out for yourself. As of Nov 26, 2019, you can download the new app on Android and iOS, and access the local beer guides along with other great additions. Read on for more info…
By Dustin Miller on Nov. 26, 2019
What’s New in This Release?
- Local Beer Guides – featuring craft breweries and beers from over 130 cities and towns across North America.
- More Craft Beer – to be exact, there are now over 2.8K breweries and 18K craft beers listed on JustBeer with hundreds more being added every month.
- Better Navigation – for better access to our rich beer content.
- Advertising & Partnerships – we know ads aren’t everyone’s favourite thing, but they help us promote local businesses and pay the bills.
- New App – for Android & iOS. Don’t have the app?
Get it for free on Android or Apple iOS.
JustBeer Update Screenshots
What’s New on the New Mobile App?
- No Account Required – we get it, not everyone wants to “sign up for an account.” We’ve unlocked features and content for all users without an account requirement.
- Android or iOS Unified Experience – no matter which device you have, both Android and Apple devices now have the same features, functions, and experience.
- Bold new look – Refreshed new design focusing on both content and user experience.
- Personalized Recommendations – Beer isn’t a popularity contest! It’s personal, just like your flavour preferences. Now, you can get beer suggestions based on the ones you’ve liked.
- New Navigation – We’ve changed the way you move around the app! The most important thing to know is you can open up your menu by swiping up on the navigation tray.
- All New Beer Guides – We love them so much, we’ve listed it twice. Explore your local and destination craft beer scene with Beer Guides.
Get the App
Beer Guides – #DrinkLocal
The local Beer Guides highlight breweries and their beers, making JustBeer an ideal tool for those who love locally-produced beer and support the #DrinkLocal movement. Each beer guide includes a craft brewery map, a list of breweries, beers & popular beer styles, events, beer news, and an opportunity for local content submissions.
That’s it… for this update
Don’t worry though, we have more good things a-brewin’!
First 100% Gluten Free Brewery in Western Canada
Finally, Celiac and gluten-intolerant sufferers will hop aboard the craft beer train in Calgary.
Stanley Park Brewing Releases Canada Sevens Lager as Official Beer Partner of Sevens Rugby
Beer geeks and rugby fans, it’s official– your two worlds are about to collide! Stanley Park Brewing has been announced as the official beer partner for the HSBC Canada Sevens rugby tournaments.
Advertise with Us – Boost Sales & Bring Traffic to Your Brand
Looking to drive sales and get more foot traffic to your brewery, restaurant, pub, or liquor store? Advertise your business, reach your target audience and expand your brand with JustBeer
Miller Lite is Giving Away Free 24-Packs on Leap Day – Here’s How to Get Free Beer
In honour of the Leap Year, Miller Lite will be giving away free 24-packs of beer! Here’s how you can score free beer on Leap Day.