You’re Invited: JustBeer’s ‘Cowboy Crusher’ Stampede Launch Party
Looking forward to Stampede? SO ARE WE! So let’s get fired up for this year’s Stampede in style with Craft Beer Market and Parallel 49. It’s going to be a blast, and there’s a trip to Vancouver to be won…
By Shira Kogut on Jun. 16, 2017
You went to the parade in the morning and now it’s time for Calgary Stampede Adult fun. July 7 from 6pm hit the:
Why You Can’t Miss this Par-tay
- Try this year’s Cowboy Crusher from Parallel 49 & Trolley 5.
- Limited to only 250 people.
- VIP private entrance to the back patio.
- You get a “door prize” and a special key when you arrive.
You could win…with your “Special Key”
Everyone will have a chance to insert their key into a lock box. If your key opens it, you win:
- Round trip tickets for two to Vancouver.
- Lunch & a brewery tour at the Parallel 49 Brewing Company.
- Dinner at CRAFT Beer Market Vancouver.
How do you get in?
8 Reasons You Should Check Out Alberta Beer Festival’s Calgary International Beerfest
1. Beer; 2. Beer; 3. Beer; 4. Beer; 5. Beer; 6. Beer; 7. Beer; 8. Food!
*CONTEST CLOSED*: Enter to Win A Tool Shed Brewery Tour for 4 People
How do you enter? Follow @justbeerapp AND @abbeerfestivals on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; that’s it, that’s all…
What is the 2016 Unity Brew?
The 2016 Unity Brew by Big Rock Brewery is a must-try Dark Wheat Ale.
The New Alberta Beer Tax: This Means War
Alberta’s new tax has taken the Canadian beer industry by storm. While they are offering $20m in grants to breweries that brew less than 30 million litres per year, will this be enough to cover potential losses? Is the new beer tax even constitutional? Will the new tax help or hurt Alberta’s breweries?