Pineapple Shrub Beertail
This is a fabulously refreshing drink for those summer patio and beach parties.
By Just Beer Community Collection on May. 08, 2017
- 1 Pineapple, cored, sliced into rings then quartered
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup pineapple syrup
- 1.5 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz. pineapple shrub
- 1.5 oz. rum
- 1/4 oz. Amaretto
- 4 oz. IPA beer
- Pour sugar over quartered pineapple chunks and mash well then refrigerate.
- Remove from fridge and add the pineapple syrup and apple cider vinegar then refrigerate again.
- Remove from fridge and add the rest of the ingredients except the beer.
- Shake well. Pour over ice and then add the beer.
- Decorate with a pineapple leaf and slice of pineapple.
Shared from: Thrillist
Beer Braised Honey Sriracha Wings
With goodness from the beer, sweetness from the honey and a little spice from the Sriracha sauce these wings will fly you right up to food heaven.
Stout Oyster Chowder
This stout, oyster and bacon chowder celebrates the classic beer and food pairing of stout and oysters with a little bacon thrown in for good measure.
Raspberry Wheat Ale Pancakes
Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale brings the delicious flavor of raspberries to your pancakes and provides the perfect fluffiness from the beer’s carbonation.
Beef, Bean and Beer Chili
This beef, bean and beer chili will be sure to warm you up on these CHILLY winter nights. Best served with your favourite beer and good company.