Pineapple Shrub Beertail
This is a fabulously refreshing drink for those summer patio and beach parties.
By Just Beer Community Collection on May. 08, 2017
- 1 Pineapple, cored, sliced into rings then quartered
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup pineapple syrup
- 1.5 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz. pineapple shrub
- 1.5 oz. rum
- 1/4 oz. Amaretto
- 4 oz. IPA beer
- Pour sugar over quartered pineapple chunks and mash well then refrigerate.
- Remove from fridge and add the pineapple syrup and apple cider vinegar then refrigerate again.
- Remove from fridge and add the rest of the ingredients except the beer.
- Shake well. Pour over ice and then add the beer.
- Decorate with a pineapple leaf and slice of pineapple.
Shared from: Thrillist
How to Make Green Beer for St. Patrick’s Day
Whether you’re hosting a St. Paddy’s Day party or simply treating yourself to a pint, these are the tips and tricks you need to know to make the perfect pint of green beer.
The traditional pairing is cookies and milk nothing calls for milk more than a decadent, moist brownie. We think you’ll agree. Perhaps go wild and pair with a Milk Stout! Best of both worlds!
Slow-Cooked Doppelbock BBQ Meatballs
The recipe yields a lot of meatballs, so it’s a great choice for a large gathering.