Raspberry Wheat Ale Pancakes
Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale brings the delicious flavor of raspberries to your pancakes and provides the perfect fluffiness from the beer’s carbonation.
By Just Beer Community Collection on Apr. 21, 2017
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated nutmeg(optional)
Raspberry Ale Syrup
- 1/2 cup Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale (remainder of bottle)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp raspberry or strawberry jam
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Add egg, beer and melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat. Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes. Flip and cook until finished on the other side.
- Serve with Twisted Pine Raspberry Wheat Ale syrup.
Raspberry Wheat Ale Syrup
- Combine ingredients in a small pot and reduce over medium heat by half.
Shared from: Craftbeer.com
Slow Cooked Salsa Verde Beer Chicken
This recipe shows you how to make a delicious chicken recipe using only four ingredients! And one of them is a bottle of beer.
White Bean Turkey Beer Chili
If you have leftover turkey from last night, this is what you should do with it.
This beer-tastic take on an Argentine delight will wake your senses right up.
Beer Can Chicken
Beer Can Chicken – Delicious flavor from all the spices and the steam from the beer creates an unbelievable juicy, tender and delicious chicken.