Chilled Tomato Beer Soup Recipe
You have probably heard of a Red Eye, Bloody Beer, Chelada, or Beesear (beer caesar), but have you ever thought about adding beer to your soup? …Neither did we!
By Dustin Miller on Jun. 23, 2016
Beer Soup?! Honestly, we never really thought about adding beer into soup but we’ve learned that it’s not actually that crazy and many people do this on a daily bases. Think of it as refreshment in a bowl!
How to make Tomato Beer Soup:
Step 1: Make soup.
Step 2: Let soup chill.
Step 3: Add beer (1/2 to 1/3 of a can per bowl of soup).
Here’s a list of great cold tomato soup recipes that we think would be even better with a beer added to them:
Soup Note: You could try adding beer to any of your favourite soup recipe, but we think a tomato based soup would taste the best.
10 Cold Tomato Soup Recipes
- Chilled Tomato Soup With Cilantro-Yogurt Swirl – Eating Well
- Chilled Tomato Soup #1 – ChefSteps
- Chilled Tomato Soup #2 – New York Times | Cooking
- Chilled Tomato Soup #3 – sbs
- Chilled Roasted Tomato Soup – BBC | Food recipes
- Cold Grilled Heirloom Tomato Soup with Crab and Chives – Whole Foods Market
- Moroccan-Spiced Cold Tomato Soup – Epicurious
- ‘Abundance’ Tomato Soup with Basil Oil – Jamie Oliver
- Cold Tomato Basil Soup Recipe – about food
- Cold Tomato Soup from Cordoba – de Rechupete
Are you thinking to yourself, “Beer Soup? Sounds great! But what beer should I add to my tomato soup?” Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered:
10 Beers You Could Add to Your Tomato Soup
- Budweiser / Bud Light
- Busch Light
- Coors Light
- Molson Canadian
- Sleeman Original Draught
- Miller Genuine Draft
- Steam Whistle Pilsner
- Pilsner Urquell
Have you tried adding beer to your soup?! Let us know how it went. Happy Slurping!
Interested in trying more unique beer recipes? Here are some we think you might like:
Beer Salad Dressings
These vinaigrette recipes are so tasty, it will make you forget you’re eating salad.
Great Guinness Recipes
You won’t need the luck of the Irish to whip up these delicious delights.
Guide to Grilling a Beer Can Chicken
This is an easy method for grilling a flavorful and tender chicken that keeps all eyes on the grill, and provides that “wow” factor for any cookout you host.
Mulled Beer Recipes
After a long winter’s day, you’re craving a warm and cozy beverage. What do you grab? A hot glass of… beer!