Slow-Cooked Doppelbock BBQ Meatballs
The recipe yields a lot of meatballs, so it’s a great choice for a large gathering.
By Just Beer Community Collection on Jan. 24, 2017
- 16 oz doppelbock beer
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sweet BBQ sauce
- 1/4 root beer
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 lbs frozen cocktail meatballs
- Combine the doppelbock, ketchup, barbecue sauce, root beer, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a slow cooker. Add the meatballs and stir gently to make sure they are covered with the sauce (add more beer if necessary).
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat for six to eight hours. Halfway through cooking, check to see if you need to add more beer.
- Serve the meatballs on a large platter with toothpicks. Place the extra sauce in a small bowl for dipping.
Shared from CraftBeer.com
Beer and Rosemary Roasted Turkey
Last minute decision to have turkey dinner at your place this Christmas? Try this delicious turkey recipe that all your guests will love!
El Ayudacal – The Pacifico Beer Cocktail
This will bring the delicious flavours of Mexico right to your doorstep or patio more likely.
Perfect Beer Pies for St. Paddy’s
Bake some delicious beef, Guinness, and mushroom pies. PERFECT for St. Paddy’s Day, or for the hangover after.
Beer Waffles with Cinnamon-Caramel Apples
These beer waffles are the perfect Christmas morning breakfast perfect for the whole family.