Slow Cooker Stout Caramelized Onion Dip
This savoury onion dip is the perfect appetizer to bring to any dinner party.
By Just Beer Community Collection on Apr. 11, 2017
- 1/2 cup stout
- 3 large sweet onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp worcestershire
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Thinly slice the onions.
- Add the onions, butter, brown sugar, beer and salt to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until soft and dark. Stir occasionally, if possible.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, and garlic powder.
- Cook on low for two hours, stirring occasionally. Stir in the pepper, salt to taste.
- Add to a serving dish, sprinkle with green onions.
Shared from The Beeroness.
Beer Candied Bacon
Beer mmmmmm….. Bacon mmmmm…… now all we need is a doughnut for dessert. Mmmmmmm doughnut!
Beer Macaroni and Cheese
This cheesy, creamy mac and cheese recipe will be a family favourite!
Beer Can Chicken
Beer Can Chicken – Delicious flavor from all the spices and the steam from the beer creates an unbelievable juicy, tender and delicious chicken.
Beer Braised Honey Sriracha Wings
With goodness from the beer, sweetness from the honey and a little spice from the Sriracha sauce these wings will fly you right up to food heaven.