Sriracha Stout Chex Mix
The perfect recipe for snackin’
By Justin Beerber on Mar. 09, 2017
- 1 cup stout
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Reduce stout in a sauce pan over low heat until it resembles a thick syrup.
- Melt butter into the stout syrup.
- Add Sriracha and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Mix in Chex, cashews, Thai green curry and garlic powder.
- Pour liquid over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lay into baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Shared from CraftBeer.com
With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, we all have beer on the brain. Sure, Mexican lagers and taco parties might be on your mind, but we recommend kicking that up a notch with homemade beer-pickled jalapenos. They’ll give your celebration just the right amount of heat.
Just when you thought nachos couldn’t get any more decadent, Guinness queso came along.
9 Ways to Eat Your Guinness this St. Patrick’s Day
Come March 17th, many of us who don’t normally go for stout will be clutching bottles and cans of Guinness for dear life, slurrily toasting the guy or gal or empty barstool next to us.
White Bean Turkey Beer Chili
If you have leftover turkey from last night, this is what you should do with it.