Sriracha Stout Chex Mix
The perfect recipe for snackin’
By Justin Beerber on Mar. 09, 2017
- 1 cup stout
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Reduce stout in a sauce pan over low heat until it resembles a thick syrup.
- Melt butter into the stout syrup.
- Add Sriracha and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Mix in Chex, cashews, Thai green curry and garlic powder.
- Pour liquid over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lay into baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Shared from CraftBeer.com
Super Easy Guinness Pancakes
Ingredients Pancake Mix (and associated ingredients) Guinness Beer Chocolate Chips Directions Substitute 1 cup of Guinness for one cup of milk when following the package directions. Add a bit more pancake mix (about 1/4 cup) to achieve the proper batter consistency; but the eggs and the oil amounts stayed the same. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips
Cucumber Basil IPA Beer Cooler / Cocktail (AKA CB-IPA Crusher)
IPAs (India Pale Ales) are generally strong flavoured beers, with heavy citrus and floral flavors; and those qualities make them great for cocktails! Check out this great refreshing summer drink recipe…
How to Make Green Beer for St. Patrick’s Day
Whether you’re hosting a St. Paddy’s Day party or simply treating yourself to a pint, these are the tips and tricks you need to know to make the perfect pint of green beer.
Guinness-Battered Fish and Chips
The Irish love nothing more than heading to the “chipper” for fish and chips, whether it’s the famous Dublin shop Leo Burdocks or your local chipper there’s nothing like chomping down on a fish and chips