Sriracha Stout Chex Mix
The perfect recipe for snackin’
By Justin Beerber on Mar. 09, 2017
- 1 cup stout
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Reduce stout in a sauce pan over low heat until it resembles a thick syrup.
- Melt butter into the stout syrup.
- Add Sriracha and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Mix in Chex, cashews, Thai green curry and garlic powder.
- Pour liquid over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lay into baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Shared from CraftBeer.com
Home Brewing: How to Make Kombucha & Kombucha Beer/Ale
What is Kombucha, how do you make it, what does it have to do with beer, and why is this super food getting so popular? Everything you need to know about this fermented drink and it’s antioxidant-rich, probiotic qualities…
Longboat Chocolate Porter Cupcakes
What is the next best thing to drinking a Phillips’ Longboat Chocolate Porter? Eating it!
How to Make Green Beer for St. Patrick’s Day
Whether you’re hosting a St. Paddy’s Day party or simply treating yourself to a pint, these are the tips and tricks you need to know to make the perfect pint of green beer.
Guinness-Battered Fish and Chips
The Irish love nothing more than heading to the “chipper” for fish and chips, whether it’s the famous Dublin shop Leo Burdocks or your local chipper there’s nothing like chomping down on a fish and chips