St. Patrick’s Day Beer Drinking Game – Adult Scavenger Hunt
Looking for a fun drinking game to play on St. Patrick’s Day? Here is a list of St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt drinking game “rules”. Happy St. Paddy’s Day, beer lovers!
By Justin Beerber on Mar. 01, 2019
The best types of bar games are the ones that involve little, green men, getting lucky and of course – beer! What’s better than getting dressed up in your finest green attire, listening to loud, obnoxious Irish music, and drinking green beer in your favourite Irish pub? Nothing… except playing an awesome drinking game while you do it!
This adult scavenger hunt drinking game can be played anywhere. The only rule is to have fun and drink great beer! Here is a list of St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt drinking game “rules”. Happy St. Paddy’s Day, beer lovers!
As always, please drink responsibly.
St. Patrick’s Day Drinking Game – Adult Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt
How to play: St. Patrick’s Day Drinking Game
There really are no rules except to have fun (while still being responsible)! Follow the list below and drink or take a shot every time you complete a “task”. It’s really that simple — even the drunkest person in the bar can play!
St. Patrick’s Day Drunken Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt
Drink and mark as “complete” when you:
- Find someone wearing a green clothing item
- Find someone wearing a “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” shirt
- Find someone wearing suspenders
- Find someone wearing St. Patrick’s Day underwear
- Find someone wearing green socks
- Find someone wearing a St. Patrick’s Day hat or headband
- Find someone wearing a kilt
- Find someone with a shamrock sticker or tattoo somewhere on their body
- Find someone drinking green beer or beer in green packaging
- Find someone drinking Guinness
- Find someone with an orange beard (can be real or fake)
- Find someone who is actually from Ireland
- Find someone who can’t handle St. Patrick’s Day
- Find a woman with the name of Aiofe, Aileen, or Bridget
- Find a man with the name of James, Connor or Flynn
- Find an Irish flag
- Learn who St. Patrick was and why we actually drink beer on St. Patrick’s Day (click here for a hint)
- Do an Irish jig with a stranger
- Sing along to an Irish song you don’t know
- Sing along to an Irish song that you do know
- Drink an Irish Car Bomb
- Have an entire conversation using your best Irish accent
Feel free to add as many more rules that you can think of (or that you can handle)! The first person or team to complete everything on the list and finish standing wins! Losers buy the final round of drinks.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
To help you prepare more for St. Patty’s Day, check out these great articles:
How to make green beer
Beers to drink on St. Patrick’s Dat that aren’t Guinness
Does green good colouring affect the taste of your beer?
The best St. Patrick’s Day meme
Sevens Drinking Game – What is it and What are the Rules?
Sevens, A.K.A. ‘7s’, is the perfect drinking game to play with a large group of people. Make sure you know your multiplication tables! Here’s how to play Sevens: the Drinking Game.
Drunk Jenga Drinking Game – What is it and What are the Rules?
Did you know that you can turn Jenga into an epic drinking game for a small or big group of people. After a few beers, will your hand be steady enough to play or will you cause the Jenga tower to fall over? You’ll have to play Drunk Jenga (a.k.a Tipsy Tower) to find out.
The Ultimate Super Bowl Beer Drinking Guide
The 2022 Super Bowl is right around the corner and it’s time to pick out our watch party location, game day snacks, and most importantly, half-time show beers. Here’s a beer to drink for every part of the Super Bowl.
Debate Drinking Game – What is it and What are the Rules?
The Debate Drinking game is often played around the dem debate– but with this version, you can play it any time. All you’ll need is your friends and a few beers!