Summer IPA Panzanella Salad
Summer IPA Panzanella Salad. It’s a salad with bread & beer! It’s the best. SO good!
By Just Beer Community Collection on Apr. 18, 2017
- 1 baguette, stale
- ½ lbs asparagus, chopped
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons IPA beer
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (or chives, or the green parts of Spring onions)
- 3 leaves basil, chopped
- ½ cup (.5 ounces) parmesan, grated with a microplane
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the baguette into small cubes, add in an even layer to a baking sheet. Add the asparagus to the pan.
- Melt the butter, stir in the IPA beer, drizzle over the bread and asparagus, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the bread has toasted.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to a large serving bowl. Add the asparagus, bread cubes, green onions and basil. Toss to combine, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serves 4-6 people
Shared from the Beeroness
Coconut Porter Ice Cream
This ice cream made with coconut milk and your favourite porter is the perfect late night treat!
This beer-tastic take on an Argentine delight will wake your senses right up.