The Dirty Flower
If you’re bringing this to a tailgate or a party, which you probably should, keep it chilled and don’t add the cold beer until ready to serve.
By Mairyn Chorney on Feb. 07, 2017
- 6 bottles of wheat beer
- 1 medium grapefruit
- 6 oz gin (chilled)
- 4 1/2 oz St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 3 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 3 dashes of orange bitters
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove 6 wide strips of peel from the grapefruit, making sure to avoid the white pith; set aside. Squeeze 3 ounces of juice from the grapefruit and place in a 3-quart container.
- Add the gin, St-Germain, lemon juice, sugar, and orange bitters to the container and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the beer and gently stir to combine.
- To serve, twist one grapefruit peel over a beer glass or cup filled with ice and drop inside. Top with the mixture and serve.
Shared from Chowhound.
Banana Beer Bundt Cake
This is recipe if perfect for when you find yourself with overripe bananas!
Stout French Toast With Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting
This french toast recipe is probably a bit more work than you’re used to, but I promise that it will be worth it!
Classic Beer Can Grilled Chicken
Shove a can of beer inside the chicken and cook it, giving it a unique flavour and making it incredibly tender.