The End Zone – A Bourbon & Beer Cocktail
This is the perfect beertail for any festive summer time meal.
By Just Beer Community Collection on May. 12, 2017
The End Zone Beer Cocktail Highlights
- If you like beer and you like bourbon, you’ll like this cocktail.
- Pairs well with salads and seafood
- Pairs better with sunshine and summer 😉
- 12 oz. Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
- 36 oz. Light Beer
- 12 oz. Frozen Lemonade
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir
- Serve cold and/or on the rocks
Super Easy Guinness Pancakes
Ingredients Pancake Mix (and associated ingredients) Guinness Beer Chocolate Chips Directions Substitute 1 cup of Guinness for one cup of milk when following the package directions. Add a bit more pancake mix (about 1/4 cup) to achieve the proper batter consistency; but the eggs and the oil amounts stayed the same. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips
Chuck Wagon Beer Brisket
This beer brisket will have you running lock, stock & barrel to the Chuck Wagon.
Home Brewing: How to Make Kombucha & Kombucha Beer/Ale
What is Kombucha, how do you make it, what does it have to do with beer, and why is this super food getting so popular? Everything you need to know about this fermented drink and it’s antioxidant-rich, probiotic qualities…