The Ultimate Beer Burger
Simply-made or indulgently complicated, a good burger can come in a slew of mouth-watering iterations. But one thing’s for sure: It’s best served with a cold beer.
By Just Beer Community Collection on Mar. 03, 2017
- 1/4 cup oatmeal stout or porter
- 1 cup Beer, Bacon & Onion Jam
- 1/2 cup Hop Mayo
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 leaves bibb lettuce
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 4 Spent Grain Burger Buns
- Sprinkle ground beef with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Form into four loosely packed patties. Using your thumbs create a shallow well in the center of each patty.
- Heat your grill or skillet to medium-high. When hot place patties, indent-side up. Pour a couple spoonfuls of beer into each well. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, flip, and cook for 3 minutes more. Add cheddar and let melt over heat, about 1 minute.
- Slather toasted bun with Hop Mayo, stack patty, tomato, lettuce, and a generous amount of Beer, Bacon & Onion Jam.
Shared from Brooklyn BrewShop.
Banana Beer Bundt Cake
This is recipe if perfect for when you find yourself with overripe bananas!
Irish Stout Chocolate Pie
Cook up the luck of the Irish all year ’round with this chocolate pie recipe using Sun King Brewing’s Ring of Dingle Irish-Style Stout.
Boozy Baked Donuts
You can make these Guinness Donuts for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time!