Mon December 04, 2017
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
The 2017 Holiday Ale Festival Sunday Beer Brunch will take place Sunday, December 4th from 11am to 1pm in the upstairs Sky Bar tent. You must have your printed ticket (your PayPal receipt), photo-identification matching the name on the ticket and be 21+ to enter this event.
The 2017 Sunday Beer Brunch Tickets will be $TBD and will go on sale in late October (follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates).
- The Sunday Brunch is separate event from the main festival and requires a separate ticket purchase.
- Per above, Advance General Admission/VIP tickets do not include access to the Sunday Brunch event.
- When tickets are available for purchase, a link to purchase will be on this page, and when the event sells out, that will be expressly noted on this page.
- Your Brunch admission provides for General Admission access to the main festival upon the Brunch's conclusion; it does not give you entry into the main festival prior to the conclusion of the Sunday Brunch event, nor does it provide VIP access. You will need to pass through security to enter the main festival after the Sunday Brunch event.
- You will be issued an event glass that can be used at the main festival after the Sunday Brunch has concluded, and any issued Sunday Brunch beer tickets you have remaining may be used for beers at the main festival (additional beer tickets are available for purchase at the main festival).
The brunch features a European-style menu and an incredible beer lineup. Below is a sampling of the menu items from 2016. Brunch menu items and beers are subject to change.
You will be greeted at check-in with a warm Off the Waffle Liege-style Belgian waffle to help take off the chill. Avec Les Bons Voeux, Brasserie Dupont's imperial saison, will be immediately pouring at the draft station to complement the sweet caramalized sugars in the waffle.
- Warm Ham & Cheese and Turkey & Cheese Petite Croque Monsieurs
- Petite Quiche Lorraine (plus Vegetarian option)
- Petite Gougere (a savory puff pastry ball of eclair dough, baked with Emmental cheese, herbs and spice)
- A variety of local cheeses, including a special selection from Willamette Valley Cheese Co.
- A selection of cured artisan salamis
- Petite Pain Au Chocolat (a heavenly puff pastry with a small ribbon of chocolate baked inside)
- Chouquettes (a puff pastry ball sprinkled with rock sugar)
- Petite Chausson aux Pommes (a French applesauce turnover)
- Dark Stout Ganache Macarons
- Yogurt bar with fresh fruit
- Locally-produced granola with dried fruits
- A hand carved fresh fruit platter
- Fresh orange juice and strong black coffee will also be served