Fri March 29, 2019
7:00 pm to 6:30 pm
March 29 (GA from 7-11pm)
March 30 (GA from 2-6: 30 pm)
TICKETS FOR EACH SESSION ARE *ONLY* VALID FOR THAT DAY
General admission tickets include the following:
- Access to the festival on Friday from 7pm-11pm OR Saturday from 2 pm - 6:30 pm.
- Live, beer-friendly music acts outdoors TBD
- Commemorative Big Texas Beer Fest clear acrylic tasting cup
- Sampling card with (12) 2oz samples with access to 400+ beers.
VIP admission tickets add the following benefits:
- Dedicated VIP entrance to the festival on Friday at 6 pm OR Saturday at 1 pm. Tickets will be pre-scanned to allow VIPs the full additional hour. Show up early!
- Commemorative Big Texas Beer Fest glass tasting cup AND acrylic tasting cup.
- First access to rare, limited, firkins, and one-off beers.
- Additional VIP perks always added as a surprise.
- In-and-out access to the festival (VIP only).
- Limited amount of VIP tickets will be sold.
- VIP will ONLY be sold in advance. (NOTE: GA usually sells out in advance too)
We don’t like the 24oz limitation at a beer festival in Texas as much as you don’t, and that’s why we price additional sampling cards for only $2. That's right, during the festival you can get an additional (12) 2oz samples for only $2. Legally we have to charge you something.
**We have not offered tickets at the door in years' past, because we have always sold out in advance. If for some reason this changes, general admission tickets will be $50 (including tax). VIP tickets are not sold at the door, so please purchase in advance.
*** Tickets purchased are non-refundable, the event is rain or shine.
*** A portion of the admission price covering the 24oz of beer sampling is being collected by Brewvolution, LLC on behalf of the permit holder.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the North Texas Food Bank