Sat July 21, 2018
10:30 am to 12:30 pm
NOTE: This barre class is OUTSIDE! The patio is covered but if it's extra sunny or a little chilly, prepare accordingly.
More upcoming Beer Barre classes at www.eshelyoga.com/beerbarre
1 hour barre class on the covered patio (we use the bar as the barre!), followed by a pint of beer! #BeerBarre
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Limited to 16 participants so sign up ASAP!
- Bring your own Yoga Mat & a water bottle! Note: The floor is cement, so if you like a little more cushion: bring a thicker mat, stack 2 mats, or add a blanket on top :)
- Bring post-workout snacks! A food truck rolls in in the afternoon
- Optional: If you own small hand weights (1, 2, 3 lbs), you can bring those along if you want. But not required!
Schedule for Beer Barre at Ounces
Doors Open @ 10:15am -- Please come on time to set up!
Class Starts @ 10:30am
Class Ends @ 11:30am and then we beer!
Tap room opens to public at 12pm
What does my Beer Barre ticket include?
- 1 hour barre class: The patio is cleared of chairs and we set up our yoga mats next to the bar. The class is a combination of floor exercises on the mat, and strength exercises (like squats) using the bar for balance.
- 1 post-class beer (unless you buy the Just Barre ticket): Your first beer is on us! We put away our mats and hang out while we drink delicious beer!
Wait, but what is Barre?
Oh! Come down on July 21st to experience a rhythmic and fun fusion of pilates, yoga, high intensity training, and ballet (thus the barre). It's like 2 hours at the gym squeezed into 1 hour, with super fun music pumping you up and inspiring you to keep pushing, dipping, lifting, squeezing, dancing. It's really, really fun and an amazing workout! And at least this one ends with a beer! :)
Classes are taught by Sarah Eshelman, Founder of ESHELYOGASarah also teaches barre at Bohemian Studios in Phinney Ridge- Look for "Sarah E" on the schedule!
Check out her barre and yoga schedule at wwww.eshelyoga.com
Follow (and use!) the hashtag #BeerBarre to see all the fun from these events :)