Sat April 15, 2017
10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Some great breweries have pulled out some really rare stuff for our 20th anniversary for this day. Look for:
- Ninkasi Four Roses Barrel-Aged Oatis Oatmeal Stout (Meet brewmaster Jamie Floyd!)
- Fort George Matroyshka with Cocoa Nibs (Extremely limited number of bottles available in the bottle shop starting at NOON -- with Fort George crew on-site!)
- Firestone Walker Double DBA
- Firestsone Walker ParabaJava 2016
- Double Mountain Bourbon Barrel Chaos (Meet Double Mountain brewmaster Matt Swihart)
- Moonlight (new to Portland) Death & Taxes Black Lager (Just in time for tax day!)
The Fort George Brew Crew will be on site around Noon to help kick off Matroyshka bottle sales. Ninkasi's rockstar brewmaster Jamie Floyd will be on hand to help tap the keg of Four Roses Oatis at 2 PM.
Of course, in addition to all the BBB beers, we still will have a nice array of our anniversary beers on tap, plus a few extras, assuring a balanced taplist for all to enjoy!