Sat July 15, 2017
6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Summer in Boston is a great time. And, if there's one food that we think of during this season, it's BBQ. Meat lovingly slow smoked for hours, while drinking a few craft beers...and then enjoyed with a few more. Yep, that sounds like heaven to us! Not everyone has the time or skill to smoke their own BBQ, though, so we've taken care of that part for you. Join us for the Boston Beer & BBQ Fest and you can start right at the enjoyment step! And this year, we've made it even bigger!
25 New England craft brewers and cideries along with 6 local BBQ joints. How can this be anything but great?!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Boston Beer & BBQ Fest
July 14th and 15th
Cyclorama, 539 Tremon Street, Boston, MA 02116
Session 1 - Friday, July 14th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, July 15th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, July 15th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Boston Beer & BBQ Fest?
Why NOT to join us, that's really the question! It's smoked meat and local craft beer and cider. Do you really need more than that? If you do need more info, though, we can tell you that the Boston Beer & BBQ Fest focuses on New England-made craft beers and ciders as well as showcasing some of the best local BBQ joints around. By attending you'll have access to over 80 craft beers and ciders, as well as mountains of BBQ. Honestly, now tell us...what more do you need to know?!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $55 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 80+ New England craft beers & ciders
- A sample from each of the 6 local BBQ joints
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide