Thu March 14, 2019
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
A lot of passion goes into the beer we brew here at Big Rock. Our beer tells this tasty tale but we also would also like to have the opportunity to show you. Touring one of our breweries (we have production facilities in Calgary, Vancouver, & Etobicoke) gives you the opportunity to experience the careful crafting that happens behind the scenes and gives you insight into the process from the top of a barley bin to the bottom of a pint glass.
- All tours are hosted by a trained beerologist.
- No matter if you're a craft beer newbie or a certified beer nerd, you'll learn a lot about beer and brewing.
- Follow our state-of-the-art brewing process with your own eyes, ears and nose, from the unloading of ingredients, through the brewing and fermentation stages, all the way to packaging.
- Before you head home, you'll experience a Big Rock tasting session where you get to sample the latest and greatest on tap.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older with government photo ID (required to participate in sampling of beer), closed toed & flat shoes (no sandals and no high heels).
- Due to the nature of our production facilities, our brewery tours are not suitable for those with mobility restrictions.
In the event that you cannot attend your tour and do not reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, refunds are available but subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Tours are subject to availability.
Large group private tour packages are available for booking – please email email@example.com for more details.
Big Rock Brewery Store Hours
Monday to Friday: 10am - 6 pm
Saturdays: 10am - 5pm