Fri June 03 to Sat June 04, 2022
5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
One of the fastest growing beer festivals in the world, the Edmonton Craft Beer Festival is the City of Champions’ premier beer, spirit and food festival. With 500+ beers from 100+ breweries, and so many innovative destinations within the festival, your biggest challenge will be deciding where to start.
Hear great stories in the Lets Meet For a Beer Seminars or savour the the food & beer pairings in the Cooking with Beer Seminars; Explore the emerging craft spirit industry in Distillery District; sample delicious food from some of Edmonton’s best restaurants; Take in all the entertainment; Be the first to try the #BeTheBrewer Beer in the Brightside #BeTheBrewer Lounge; support great charities and immerse yourself in this amazing community. With a range of ciders, meads, and other beverages to go with the beers and spirits – there really is something for everyone.
The Edmonton Craft Beer Festival is a sampling event. This is an 18+ event so be sure to bring a government issued ID.
Tickets for sale include:
You get an official Alberta Beer Festivals 4 ounce sample mug to keep plus gains you access to the event during regular hours
Beer Geek VIP Admission
Beer Geek VIPs get several awesome perks! They have their own, separate entrance, 1/2 hour early admission, their own private carpeted VIP Lounge area with cocktail tables, ample seating, drinking water and private washrooms! VIPs get free entry into their choice of seminars including LMFAB and Cooking with Beer seminars (*Subject to Capacity – Arrive Early to Guarantee a Seat).
Date and Times:
- Friday, May 6th - 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, May 7th Afternoon Session - 12:00pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 7th Evening Session - 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Last Pour is 1/2 hour prior to the session ending eg) 4:00pm & 9:30pm
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NOT FOR RE-SALE
- TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE
- ADMISSION PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE FOOD/BEER VOUCHERS
- SAMPLE VOUCHERS ARE $1 EACH SOLD IN BLOCKS OF 10
- NO MINORS, ID REQUIRED
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES
- NO RE-ENTRY
- MORE INFO AT WWW.ALBERTABEERFESTIVALS.COM
ABF will be implementing the Restriction Exemption Program for this event.
1. To get in you proof of vaccination, a private negative test within 72 hours of your event time, or a doctor’s exemption letter.
2. All attendees must be masked for the duration of the event – except when seated or standing at a table to sample with their cohort.
We appreciate the support of our community as you help us host our festivals safely and continue to support local. For more information about our safety protocols, please visit www.albertabeerfestivals.com/alberta-beer-festivals-health-safety-event-plan