Sat August 18, 2018
10:45 am to 5:00 pm
Add a little hoppy, frothy goodness to your stay. Edmonton Brewery Tours takes guests on a journey through Edmonton’s thriving craft beer scene. Discover how passionate tap pullers and a thirst for good beer quickly evolved into a local liquid obsession. As we take you through a journey of five breweries, you will sample a variety of custom beers, each with their own unique, local story. Bottoms up!
FOR ONLY $150/PERSON THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guided tour and tastings at Bent Stick, Situation Brewing, Blind Enthusiasm, Alley Kat and Yellowhead Brewing.
- Lunch and beer tastings from a selected a la carte menu at Situation.
- Goodie bag stuffed with bottled water and a snack.
- Merchandise discounts on all stops including beverages and merchandise
- Transportation provided by professional chauffeur from the Edmonton Welcome Centre along with one of our awesome tour guides to ensure you're getting the best experience.
- Start time is 10:45 am at the Welcome Centre (9815 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N9). Tour ends 5:30pm at Yellowhead.
- Tour dates are year round – Every Saturday.
- Guaranteed tours, no minimum guest requirement
- End of Tour you will have two options for your transportation: remain at Yellowhead Brewing, shuttle you to your destination (if paid for drop off service), or return to the Welcome Centre (10-15 min walk).
ON SATURDAY'S 10:45AM-5PM
Pickup at Edmonton Welcome Centre 9815 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB, T5J-1N9