Sat July 23, 2016
10:00 am to 8:00 pm
On July 23rd, Fallentimber Meadery is hosting a Bocce tournament at our farm. The proceeds from this event will be donated to Energy for All ( http://energyforall.ca/ ) to help fund their clean water and energy initiatives in Ecuador and around the world. See the ticket purchase link below.
To enter the Bocce tournament, you will need to sign up in teams of four; if you don’t have a foursome we will match you up with others at the gate when you arrive. The Bocce games will begin at 10:00am and the tournament will wrap up by 8:00pm. This will be a full day, outdoor event, so please prepare for whatever Mother Nature could throw at us. Please use the link below to register yourself and/or your team.
Anyone wishing to stay after the Bocce tournament is welcome to camp out overnight. If you intend to bring a tent or a trailer please let us know using the link below so that we can plan accordingly. As an alternative, bus transport will be available through one of our partners.
Ticket Prices are as follows:
- Adult tickets: $50 each
- Teens between the ages of 13 and 17: $40
- Children between 6 and 12: $30
- Under 6 are free (but please tell us how many via email so that we can plan accordingly)
Included in the ticket price you will get:
- Registration in the Bocce tournament and the chance to win some amazing prizes
- A branded Fallentimber Meadery glass and complimentary samples of mead for the adults
- Coffee, Tea, and non-alcoholic refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch and Dinner
- Complimentary tours of our production facility
- Overnight camping
Parking is always at a premium during these events and we want to make sure that everyone enjoys their day so please do your best to carpool and make sure you have a safe ride home.
If you have any questions, please send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hope to see you there,
The Friends and Family at Fallentimber Meadery