Sat February 17 to Sun February 18, 2018
10:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Grouse Mountain is once again opening our doors to 24 consecutive hours of winter fun at the Peak of Vancouver!
Celebrate on the slopes from sundown to sunrise. Dance or skate the night away under starry skies as DJs spin your favourite tracks. Glide down The Cut while taking in a spectacular Vancouver sunrise or enjoy one of the many round- the - clock activities.
Special Activities & Events:
We have lots of fun activities planned - stay tuned, we'll be releasing the full event and activities schedule shortly!
Light Walk (Dusk-10pm, Saturday & Sunday): Walk among the fir and spruce around Blue Grouse Lake where stunning light installations bring radiance to the winter night.
Sliding Zone (noon-8pm Saturday & Sunday): Get your snow sled rental..and slide! Snow level and weather permitting.
Theatre in the Sky (9:30am-9:30pm Saturday & Sunday)
Ziplining (12pm-5pm Saturday and Sunday. Tours leaving at 12pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm) Please book through Guest Services. Rates apply.
Eye of the Wind (11am-3pm. Tours leaving at 11am, 1pm, 3pm) Please book through Guest Services. Rates apply.
- Outfitters: 9am Saturday-10pm Sunday.
- Spirit Gallery: 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Grouse Grind Coffee Bar (8am Saturday-10pm Sunday): Alcohol-free zone entire weekend. Short closure 7am-8am Sunday.
- Alcohol-free zone from 10pm on Saturday to 11am on Sunday.
- Breakfast items served 7am to 10am Sunday morning.
- Short closure between 10am to 11am Sunday.
- No minors past 8pm.
- Saturday night Granville Island Brewing is having a live DJ from 10pm-3am (and will be giving out lots of prizes).
- Sampling provided by Granville Island Brewing.
- Brunch served 7am-10am Sunday morning.
- Short closures between 4am-7am, and 10am-11am Sunday morning.
The Observatory (Saturday and Sunday, 5pm-10pm): Reservations recommended.
Beavertails (Saturday and Sunday, 11am-7pm)
Rusty Rail (Closed)
Starbucks at the Base of Grouse Mountain (7am Saturday to close Sunday)