Sat December 09, 2017
11:45 am to 4:15 pm
New York is currently experiencing a craft beer renaissance, with new beer gardens and breweries sprouting up every season. And once upon a time, it was the brewing capital of America. We celebrate both of these exciting periods of beer history on December 9, in a dynamic journey to some of the most off-the-beaten-path places in New York.
On this 4.5-hour tour, we visit:
- Paulaner Brewery – Meeting Location (Bowery, Manhattan) Sample authentic German beer brewed on site, learn how it’s made, and enjoy a delicious German pretzel.
- Brooklyn Brewery (Williamsburg, Brooklyn) - Visit Brooklyn’s world-famous craft brewery for a taste of their celebrated locally brewed beer.
- "Old Brewer's Row" (Bushwick, Brooklyn) - Check out a cluster of distinguished buildings that once housed the breweries that produced 10% of America's Beer.
- Spuyten Duyvil (Williamsburg, Brooklyn) - Enjoy an artisanal food and beer pairing at one of the best craft beer bars in the nation.
- SingleCut Beersmiths (Astoria, Queens) - Sample a tasting flight of amazing locally brewed craft beer in Queen's first brewery since Prohibition.
Beer tastings and snacks included.