Sat October 07, 2017
11:45 am to 4:30 pm
Experience the New York craft beer renaissance on October 7. On this 4.5-hour tour, we visit the following beer-centric locations:
- Paulaner Brewery – Meeting Location (Bowery, Manhattan) Sample authentic German beer brewed on site and learn how it’s made
- Brooklyn Brewery (Williamsburg, Brooklyn) - Visit Brooklyn’s world-famous craft brewery for a taste of their celebrated locally brewed beer.
- "Old Brewer's Row" (Bushwick, Brooklyn) - Check out a cluster of distinguished buildings that once housed the breweries that produced 10% of America's Beer.
- Spuyten Duyvil (Williamsburg, Brooklyn) - Enjoy an artisanal food pairing at one of the most highly rated craft beer bars in the nation.
- SingleCut Beersmiths (Astoria, Queens) - Sample a tasting flight of amazing locally brewed craft beer in Queen's first brewery since Prohibition.
All guests will receive a freshly baked pretzel from Sigmund Pretzel Shop and other beer appropriate snacks.