Thu January 19, 2017
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
An expert in the art of beer and food pairing, Sylvain Bouchard has spent over a decade working with the amazing minds at Unibroue. As their official Beer Sommelier, Bouchard has a thorough understanding of their brewing method, the intricacies of their products, as well as a keen sense of how to masterfully pair food and beer.
On Thursday, January 19, join Sylvain, and learn from his expertise, as he hosts a tasting of beer and food pairings like no other.
Enjoy such pairings as:
- Blanche de Chambly, paired with green & red kale salad.
- Lune de Miel, paired with butternut ravioli.
- Ephemere Pomme and La Fin du Monde, paired with porchetta.
- Trois Pistoles, paired with tagliatelle.
- Maudite, paired with crème brulee.
Tickets are $20 each and setting is limited, so be sure to purchase your tickets today.
*** Valid only on date(s) shown. All event ticket sales are final. No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable. No cash value. Must be of legal provincial drinking age and must present valid photo identification upon arrival. Applicable taxes and fees extra.***