Sun May 28, 2017
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
City of Washington DC, Center for Art and Portraiture
801 F St NW
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
On May 28 be part of the Original DC Brew Tour. This tour provides participants with an insider’s look into how three different DC’s breweries craft their celebrated brews. Perfect for beginners, connoisseurs, home brewers, and everything in between, DC Brew Tours provides a safe and comfortable way to experience Washington DC’s top breweries. Every Original Brew Tour includes a beer and food pairing lunch at Bookland Pint/Capitol City Brewing/District Chophouse, a restaurant that was designed around craft beer. At lunch, your beer guide will walk you through the intricacies of how to pair beer with food.
What this tour includes:
- Beer samples at the breweries/locations we visit (trust us, we provide plenty)
- VIP tours at 3-4 breweries (All tours include 4 stops!)
- An awesome beer and food pairing Lunch at Brookland Pint/District Chophouse/Capitol City Brewing
- Safe and sober transportation in our awesome brew vans
- Our charismatic and hilarious beer connoisseur/tour guide
- The history of DC’s beer scene
- Beer journal for tasting notes
- City Brew Tour VIP Lanyards and 3 post cards to send to a loved one or your greatest enemy- we won’t judge.