Fri June 15 to Sat June 16, 2018
3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Whether you are new to the world of craft beer, or a return visitor, we’ve got you covered for a great time!
This year, you can expect
- Craft Breweries from Ontario and beyond
- Beer Pong, Bad Axe Throwing, and more new!
- Yoga on Tap
- Beer School
- Fantastic foods from some of Ottawa’s best eateries
- Live music throughout the weekend
- Craft Beer Run
- VIP Experience package new!
Craft beer doesn’t satisfy your palate? Not to worry, there are still plenty of beverages to introduce you to.
- European Imported Beers
- Domestic Beers
- Specialty Beers
- Ciders from across Ontario
- A small selection of wine (its a beer festival!)
Note that this is an age 19+ event. No children or pets allowed on site during the festival, so arrange for child and pet care if needed!