Tue April 11, 2017
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
City of Washington DC, Center for Art and Portraiture
801 F St NW
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Sips and Sights Tour is an abbreviated DC Brew Tour designed to fit in the schedule of a busy tourist or a local that’s able to slip out of work early to tip back their first glass. This tour runs approximately 3.5 hours, offers up to 12+ beer samples at 3 of DC’s local breweries and distilleries, while visiting and driving by some of the sights/memorials that are off the beaten path. You’ll still get plenty of beer knowledge and delicious suds, but this tour does not include lunch or dinner; instead soft pretzels are provided as well as bottled water.
This version of our tour makes a special effort to whisk you passed some of the wonderful sights and landmarks DC has to offer, which may include: Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, The Pentagon and Air Force Memorial. Our Sunday evening Sips and Sights offers the premium experience of an added stop for you to get out and explore the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial after dark, the best time to see them in all their glory, for approximately 30 minutes. So, book one of these jam-packed mini tours, and enjoy all your extra time with a lingering euphoria that will last the rest of the day.
What this tour cost includes:
- Up to 12+ beer samples throughout the tour (trust us, we provide plenty)
- Visit to 3 breweries and various DC landmarks (Air force Memorial, Pentagon, Jefferson Memorial, etc)
- A local hand rolled pretzel
- Safe and sober transportation in our awesome brew vans
- Our charismatic and hilarious beer connoisseur/tour guide
- The history of DC’s beer scene
- Beer card for tasting notes
- City Brew Tour VIP Lanyards and post cards to send to a loved one or your greatest enemy – we won’t judge.
Sample Tour Itinerary
Weekdays – $65PP – 1:00-4:30PM – Air force Memorial and Pentagon, Capital City Brewing Co, Jefferson Monument, District Distilling/New District, Port City/District Chophouse and Brewery, Washington Monument
Sundays – $75PP -5:30-9:30PM – Air force Memorial and Pentagon, Capital City Brewing Co, Jefferson Monument & Lincoln Memorial, District Distilling/New District, Port City/District Chophouse & Brewery, Vietnam/Korean Memorial