Sun September 03, 2017
12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
On Sunday, September 3rd from 12 p.m. – 8 p.m., we are hosting our fall release of barrel-aged beers at the newly opened wine country tasting room and brewery. The new facility boasts stunning wine country views, outdoor seating and a handful of draft only, tasting room offerings in addition to the current bottled release. At the event, five new bottled beers will be available for tasting for the first time and bottle pickup for mailing list members (sign up here).
“After a handful of releases in the parking lot, we finally have a place that we’re just as proud of as the new beers we’re releasing!” says cofounder Matt Van Wyk. “We’re also excited to celebrate after the Ducks get their first win of the season that Saturday!”
Beers to be released include:
- Pinot Spontanée – Barrel-aged wild ale spontaneously fermented on Pinot Noir must.
- Kind of Blue – Barrel-aged wild ale refermented on blueberries.
- French 75 – Brett saison aged in gin barrels with lemon zest and spices.
- Bailey’s Joy – Almond Joy-inspired, imperial milk stout aged in bourbon barrels with coconut and cocoa.
- Oregon Honey – Farmhouse ale brewed with Oregon-grown malts and local wildflower honey.
EVENT DETAILS: The event will take place from 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. on Sunday, September 3rd at Alesong’s new brewery and tasting room – located at 80848 Territorial highway about 30 minutes southwest of Eugene. Beers will be released online first to the mailing list a couple weeks prior to the release and this will be the official pick-up party. For members who have purchased bottles during the online presale, orders will be ready for pickup and free samples will be available of each, accompanied by carefully paired ice cream samples. A food cart will also be on site providing more substantial meals.
Non-mailing list members are also welcome - tastes of our newest release with ice cream pairing will be available for purchase ($20) as well as bottles of the new release depending on availability after the presale.